"God damn." He says as he rubs my ass.

"Go eat your food before it gets cold." I giggle and hand him his bowl of fruit and a glass of orange juice.

I sit down next to him and begin to eat.

"Oh...um I have to go and kill some people today so, will you wait for me at my place?" He asks.

"Yea, around what time do you think you'll be done?"

"Umm, maybe around 2:00 or 3:00."

"Ok."

After we finished eating Justin attempted to get me back into bed about 50 times. I told him he had to go but he insisted that those fuckers could wait.

Call me weak if you want but I caved. I couldn't resist his aroused body, hungry eyes, and wandering hands.

"Ok, you gonna go now." I said as he tries to persuade me to go another round.

"Ok, fine." He sounds frustrated and stomps out of bed.

*******

After getting ready I called Aubrey and asked if she wanted to go out and have some fun today. I had to add the fun part in because that's all Aubrey wants to do, have fun.

 I had to add the fun part in because that's all Aubrey wants to do, have fun

*******
Aubrey finally shows up wearing this.

*******Aubrey finally shows up wearing this

"Hey girl." She greets and hugs me.

"You know you just left me and Alex here alone, right."

"Yea, I know I'm sorry I just got asked on a date and I-" I defend.

"You got asked on a date!" She screams.

"Yes." I blush.

"All is forgiven, TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

I start to explain but then she tells me she is hungry. So I continue to explain while we get into my sexy car and drive to a diner.

"Oh my god that's so cute." She almost squeals as I tell her about the lights and we look at the menu's.

I continue to tell her everything else that happened until I come to a stop.

"What, what's wrong?" She questions.

My face becomes hot as I realize what I'm about to tell her. I know I can't tell her right here because she will scream, and everyone will be looking at us like we belong in an insane asylum.

I grab her arm and drag her to the bathroom. She looks confused as she takes her arm back.

"So, we...kind of...um."

"OH MY GOD!!!" She screams at the top of her lungs.

"You guys had sex!" She jumps up and down.

"Can you be quiet." I mumble

Thank god no one was in the bathroom but, I know people could hear us outside the bathroom still.

"I just can't believe it, you finally lost your virginity. We're gonna have to celebrate."

"There is no need for all of that. I have to go meet Justin in like an hour anyway."

"Ohhh so you can get fucked some more."

"Shut up." I hit her arm.

"Well you know its gonna happen so except it."
"Was he good?"
"Were you good?
"Ohh, the most important question of all. Was he big?"

She continued to question me but, I just let her talk.