S2 E6: The Strange Universe

"Rick, can we go to another universe?" "Sure, Mooorty. Let me grab my portal gun."

Rick grabs the portal gun and shoots it.

"Let's go!" They go through the portal.

~

[Meanwhile...]

You were in the show Futurama. 'Why,' you ask? Well, here's the reason why.

~

"The second crossover!" Mr. Poopybutthole said.

Since Rick and Morty's last episode, you were accidentally shot the second portal gun's ammo and went through it and surprise, surprise, you ended up here.

"Hello?" A delivery boy named Fry said. I hid under the table.

"Pizza delivery for uh... I.C. Weiner. Oh crud. I always thought about this point in my life I'd be the one making the crank calls."

He opened up a beer and said, "Here's to another lousy millenium."

He drank the beer as other people around the world chanted down the numbers.

He blows a party blower, then falls back off his chair and into a freezing chamber.

"What the-" He then panics and gets frozen.

"Ha ha, loser! At least I... didn- oh crap!" I said as someone pushed me into the chambers.

They locked the chamber door to prevent me from getting out. "Wait, what the-"

I freeze for 1000 years into the future, along with Fry.

Rick and Morty also came here.

"Alissa! Alissa!" What the hell?" Rick and Morty both see you were frozen for 1000 years.

'1000 years', the timer read. "Let's turn it back to 20 minutes."

Rick turns back the dial to '20 minutes' and waits.

[20 minutes later...]

Your chamber door opens and you step out of it. "-Hell?" 

"Let me tell you what happened. I tried to run, but I end up getting knocked into this f**king chamber here." I told Rick.

"Let's get out of here." Rick said. He shoots the portal gun, then we went through it.

"Ah, it's great to be back home!" You sit on Toxic Morty.

"Get the hell off me!" He says to you. "Okay, okay!"

~

3 in 1 day? That's crazy! [old message]

~

Rick and Morty X Reader (Season 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें