Broly Becomes A Super Saiyan! Have Fun Frieza!

Seeing Piccolo for the first time in the movie

Ruby: "Where were you exactly?"

Piccolo: "Does it really matter?"

Noire: "You could have at least help out, even if you say you'll get in the way."

Piccolo: "Believe me even if I did help, I would not be a match for Broly."

Gray: "I would have helped out unlike Natsu."

Natsu: "Hey! What Did You Say You Pervy Popsicle! I would help out as well!"

Gray: "What Did You Call Me You Flame Breather! You wanna go!?"

Natsu: "Oh Your on!"

Unfortunately Erza was behind and smack the both of them.

Erza: "Knock it off!"

Natsu/Gray: "Yes sir."

Lucy: "sign" Oh Natsu."

Wendy: "Oh Gray."

Vegeta: "Morons."

Seeing Goku Transforming to Super Saiyan Blue before for a brief moment he transforms into Ultra Instinct

Everyone was completely shocked upon seeing Goku attempting to use Ultra Instinct.

Ruby: "What!?"

Cynder: "Oh my, did he just..."

Weiss: "His eyes were sliver for a moment."

Blake: "You don't think he's...."

Neptune: "Goku looks like he's going to use Ultra Instinct!"

Noire: "Ultra..... Instinct?"

Blanc: "You mean that Technique he used in the Tournament?"

Vert: "Ultra Instinct, isn't that the technique that is impossible to use even for the Gods?"

Beerus: "It is. Goku tapped into it by accident but regardless he became the first mortal to use Ultra Instinct."

Vegeta: "You Idiot! You lied! You think I wouldn't know, you did have Ultra Instinct this entire time you!"

Goku: "Hey for the record I wasn't trying."

Me: "He's right, Goku isn't trying to awaken Ultra Instinct in fact he can't just force it out like a Super Saiyan."

Cedrick: "He even stated he can't just bring it out whenever he wants."

Vegeta: "Tch, I'm not convinced i still thinking your lying Kakarot one way or a another you will show me the power of Ultra Instinct!"

Goku: "Hehehe."

Beerus: "That gave me a scare Whis."

Whis: "Why's that my Lord?"

Beerus: "For a second I actually thought he achieved Ultra Instinct once again."

Whis: "Oh Lord Beerus, you have nothing to worry about."

Seeing Goku getting the upper hand in his fight against Broly