Chapter s e v e n - Every You Every Me

Tristan had been great over the past few days. He'd let you crash at his place so as to avoid Rory, and listened intently to whatever you wanted to tell him.

After much consideration, you decided to tell him everything. About you and Logan, your feelings for him and the whole Rory situation.

"Wow, I'm so sorry. That's such a jerk move."

"Yeah, but I do have to go back today. Can't live here forever unfortunately," you smile slightly, picking up your bag.
"Thank you so much for this Tristan. It means the world."

You pull him in for a hug tightly, and it lasts just a second too long.

"Can I call you later? Maybe arrange to meet for coffee?" He asks, taking your hand.

"Sure, I'd like that."

~~~

Bracing yourself, you open the door and walk into your dorm.

"Oh my god Y/N!" You hear Rory's voice. "I was so worried about you, you haven't been home in days! The only reason I knew you were alright is because you were still turning up to class with Paris."

"Well I'm fine," you say, trying to push past to get to your room.

"Please wait Y/N," she pleads. "Let me explain."

"What's there to explain? I'm not Logan's girlfriend, so feel free to do whatever you want with him."

"Y/N you know that's not true. I know you too care about each other, in fact Logan's been calling in every few hours to see if you're alright."

"Good for him," you mutter.

"And I know we both hurt you, but it meant nothing, I promise! I was just really hurting because Luke brought up Jess at the renewal, and he was hurting because you were getting close with Tristan, and it all turned into one big giant mess. I'm so so sorry."

Tears were starting to spill from her eyes, and you feel your resolve weakening. "It's fine Ror, I overreacted anyway. He's not my boyfriend, I had no right to blow up."

"You had every right. But you should definitely speak to Logan."

"No way, I said I was forgiving you, not him. He was a complete ass to Tristan."

"Whatever you say, Y/N. Just please come watch TV with me, I've missed our bonding sessions."

"Alright," you grin. "But only for an hour or two, I'm meeting Tristan for coffee."

~~~

"Hey!"

"Hey," Tristan says as you walk over to him. "How did things go?"

"Better than expected actually. Rory and I made up."

"I'm glad, you guys need each other. Anyway, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, recently, we've been getting closer and closer again, and old feelings have resurfaced. And I know you might not be in the right state of mind for this, but I really have to know if you're willing to give 'us' another shot. I still really like you Y/N, and I've missed you so much."

You're shocked by his words, but deep down your heart flutters. You've missed him too.

"Tristan, it took me so long to get over you when you left. In fact I'm still not quite sure I'm over it, but I still have feelings for you. I'm not sure I'm ready for this to be something serious yet, but I think we could make something work."

"I'm so glad you said that," Tristan sighs in relief, before pulling you close to him and kissing you gently.

Unbeknownst to you, Logan had just seen everything unfold. He had found out where you were from Rory, and wanted to apologise, maybe be able to put how he truly felt into words. But there was no point. You were with Tristan now.

~~~

The next day when walking out of class, you're cornered by Logan.

"We need to talk."

"No, we don't," you look straight ahead and avoid eye contact.

"Y/N please, just give me five minutes."

"Fine."

Logan pulls you into an empty classroom, and groans.

"I'm so sorry about what happened with Rory. It was a mistake. I wasn't thinking."

"Yeah you seem to not think a lot."

"But you don't need to get back with your ex boyfriend to spite me!"

"I'm sorry what? How do you know about me and Tristan?"

"I saw you yesterday, at the coffee cart."

"Well one, it's none of your business who I have a relationship with, not anymore anyway. Two, it's so selfish of you to think that I got back with Tristan just because you don't like him. I'm with him because I love him and he was there for me when others weren't. And three, I don't see why you should care, to be quite honest."

"I care because I like you! A lot!"

"That ship sailed when you told me you didn't want commitment, Huntzberger. None of this is my fault," you say bitterly, before walking out of the classroom.

You storm back to your room, and sob on your bed, wondering how life got this messy so quickly.

Hi guys! Thank you for reading this book,it means a lot. I already have the outline of the book planned out,but please comment anything you'd like to see and I'll try and incorporate it. Keep voting and thanks again!