My Love

Seohyun's P.O.V

When i go outside, I see Chorong and Luhan are walking with each othet. I shouted " Luhan". Then they turned to me. I run toward them. " Why don't you go to your house ?" Chorong asked me. " Xiumin he...." I said. "He what?" Luhan asked me. " He has a new girl friend. He told me to leave his house." I said while my tears start to turn. Luhan wipes my tear and hug me tightly. I was too suprise.
Chorong's P.O.V

Luhan hug Seohyun in front of me. I can't take this. But i still have to smile in front of them.My tears start to fall down. " Why are you crying ?" Luhan asked me. " I'm just ... happy to see you guys being together" I said and give them a fake smile. Luhan suddenly hugs me. "I'm sorry Chorong... I Love Seohyun so much.. Thank for take care of me. I hope that we can be a bestfriend" Luhan said while broke the hug. " okay then... Please remember that we always a bestfriend" I said and we smile at each other.

1Years Later~~~

Luhan and Seohyun are married with each other. They have 1 children name's Wendy. We always hangout with each other. Xiumin is married with girl tha he loves. His children name is JongIn. And also me i have married with the guys that i love. We have 1 children name's Minah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End now.

Thank to all reader.

I will make a new fanfic soon.

I will tell you guys when i'm started to make a new fanfic.

I Love you guys.