My First Love

Seohyun's P.O.V

Hello Everyboday. My name is Seo Joohyun but you can call me Seohyun.

At the Park

Me and My Crush , Xiumin , play with each other so Happy."Catch me Oppa " I told him then he runs to me fastly. " Yeah I catch you " He said while hug me. I shy. " Oppa I want to say that i Love you " I said Shyly. " I love you too Seohyun " He said. I and him smile to each other. Suddenly His brother calls him. " Hyung I want to play too " Luhan said. " Okay let's play with each other" Xiumin told luhan. Me and Xiumin holding each other hand. " Why are you holding each other hand ? " His little brother ask him. " We are couple now ." Xiumin replied. " Couple ? But you 2 are too young. " Luhan said Sadly. But Why he sad ? Does he like me ? But i don't like you luhan. " We will married with each other in the future " Xiumin replied.

Luhan's P.O.V

They are couple? I can't belive it. Hyung said that he will married seohyun in the future. That's hurt me. I like you Seohyun. Why do you do this to me ? " Hyung I'm going back home you two have fun " I said to them and leave with a fakesmile. I returned back home. I cry everyday. Our mom and daddy are aboard. So only me and Xiumin hyung at home. " Lu~ge Let's have a breakfast" Hyung call me. We eat fully then we play together." Hyung do you really want to married with seohyun ? " I asked him. " Yes lu~ge " He replied.

At night

I dicided to go to back.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My first chapter how was it ?

Don't forget to Vote and comment ♥♥♥