"I think you know the answer to that. Had I not been so nervous, I wouldn't let you get away for making fun of me at a time like this" giving her sister a small smile.

"You look good" she told him.

"You do too, my sister." They stayed quiet for a while before he broke the silence. "I don't think I'm ready for this. This is wrong. I... I don't think I can do this."

"You're strong Jake. And I think no one would ever be ready if anyone were to be in the same position as you."

"I don't love her. She doesn't love me."

"Maybe someday you'll learn to. Same for her. She's a good person Jake. I honestly think she's a good match for you. And maybe this is fates work. I like her, maybe someday, you will too. No one knows what the future holds. And if not as a lover, maybe she'll end up as a good friend. A partner. You'll just have to give it a chance." she told him as she held his hand and gave it a little squeeze at her last word.

"Chance." He repeated the word inside his head. Again, he let out a deep sigh.

"Fascinating. I never thought I'd be witness to my brother's wedding jitters." she laughed as she teased her brother in the attempt to calm him down.

After talking to her brother and seeing how nervous he was, she cannot imagine how Lisa must be feeling right now. And so, she decided to pay her a visit as well.

"Come in." Jennie heard her respond softly after she knocked. She entered the room and stared at the girl before her. She let out a gasp and held her hands to her mouth.

"Lisa, you look ...utterly beautiful!". She looked at her one more time with awe and admiration before running to her to give her a hug.

"Thank you, Jennie. You look beautiful yourself." she gave her a soft smile.

"How are you feeling?" Jennie asked her after breaking their hug.

"Nervous. Really nervous. I-I don't think I can do this Jennie."

"You can and I am grateful that you are doing this."

"What if he doesn't show up? Or what if he runs away?"

"Well that is less likely to happen. Jake would never run away from his duties." she chuckled at the thought. "And if it makes you feel better, he is nervous as well. I tell you, it's the funniest sight, my brother having wedding jitters. I walked in to his room and saw him jumping up and down trying to shake off his nerves."

This made Lisa giggle "You made that up. I don't think he'd do that."

"Okay fine, I may have exaggerated it a bit. But he really was nervous, as anyone that is getting married should be. So relax, you'd be fine! I can't wait for everyone to see how beautiful you are. And I'd be paying close attention to my brother's reaction." she teased her and gave her a wink.