"Thank God I hated it" Stiles says and Scott glares at him

"Sorry"

----------------------------------------

Stiles stops the car cause we're at a red light and they're talking about Scott and Allison's break up but I couldn't be bothered listening.

To be honest she's actually not my favourite person right now, considering she stabbed me with a Chinese ring dagger, stabbed Isaac 6 times and tried to kill Derek but I'll try to forgive and forget.

I still pay no attention to their convo and I'm glad I brought my new book along with me, I'm currently reading Divergent and I'm going to read it first then watch the movie. So when I watch it, it can actually make sense.

The car goes silent and look up at Scott who is looking out the window and I see Allison in the car right next to us with Lydia.

"Oh my god" Scott says and lowers himself in his seat "can we just drive please Stiles!"

"Scott it's a red light" Stiles argues "I think we should talk to them, I think you should say something"

Stiles rolls down the window

"Hey" He says but they drive off, through the red light

"You know they probably didn't see us" I says trying to make Scott feel better

The light turns green and Stiles starts driving again.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks

"I'm driving"

"We're right behind them!" Scott panics

"Well do you see any turns?" Stiles asks

"I don't want it too look like we're following them" Scott says

"Well what do you want me too do?"

"I don't know anything?"

Stiles looks at Scott then hits the breaks with his foot and stops the jeep in the middle of the road. Then Lydia stops the car.

"Maybe they ran out of gas?" I say but then I hear a crash and two loud screams. We get out the car and rush over to them.

"You okay?" Scott asks

"It's came out of nowhere" Lydia says

"Are you hurt?" I ask her as I examine her for any marks

"Are you okay?" Scott asks Allison

"I'm okay" She whispers

"Well I'm not okay" Lydia says "I'm totalling freaking out how the hell did that just run into us!"

Me and Scott slowly start walking towards the windshield.

"I saw it's eyes before it hit us" Lydia begins "it was like it- was like it was crazy"

"No it was scared" Scott says and I place a hand on the deer

"Actually it was terrified" I say

----------------------------------------

I wake up the next morning to Scott listening too music and I put my face in the pillow then turn over

"Scott! shut up!" I yell

"No!" He yells back

I give up and just get ready for school in black skinny jeans, with a flowy grey-blue tank top, a brown leather jacket and brown boots. I left my hair open and took two piece at the front and pinned them in the back.