He nodded and I could feel my stomach tighten in spirals.

I rubbed my eyes and pushed my palm against my forehead, it was no use. I brought my hands back down and pushed off the doorway to stand straight when i noticed how the color of my nails had darkened, black.

"If you protect Alois for the rest of his life. No matter what enters either way, you keep him alive. I will let you take my life."

The man smiled, "I won't just kill you dear."

My small lips formed an O out of confusion and lack of words.

"I will release the human soul out of your body, you will live. But as a demon. I hope you know the cost of a demon's life."

"I do.." I said with a loud gulp.

His eyes began to glow and he approached me, pressing his palm against my rib cage. I screamed out in a pain, he was burning me. After he pulled away, he was gone and his mark was left on my skin.

Ciel's POV

"What do we do now?" I set my steaming cup of earl gray aside.

"I'm afraid nothing, sir."

I let my mouth gap open, he always knew what to do.

"Wha-?" I looked at him.

"We'll finish your tea and prepare for bed. It's getting late after all my lord."

I looked at him with a glare. What was he thinking? He knew god damn well how I felt about (Y/N)

"No." I slammed my tea down and crossed my arms.

"I'm not leaving (Y/N) How could you be so foolish Sebastian?"

"How could you?" He responded.

I raised my hand and smacked his cheek hard enough to turn red. All he did was let himself smile. My eyebrows furrowed.

"You will get her, Sebastian." I stood up and made my way up the stairs.

Sebastian's POV

"The three of you, watch after the manor. Including the young earl. I've got to set out my search for (Y/N)" I said standing in front of the three idiots .

"Yes sir!" They all chimed in sync.

I nodded and left the manor.I knew (Y/N) was still at the Trancy manor. Claude wasn't as slick.

"I've got a young lady under my wing, her soul doesn't compare to that soul of Phantomhive you've soon to own."

"Hm, you still won't get a taste Faustus."

"You speak the truth, but I will get a taste of Trancy. I won't take her soul but the boy she's set me up to protect. Once she realizes being a hungry demon will weaken her bones, she'll die with no clue I'll ruin Alois too." He smirked with every word escaping his tongue.

What a fool does he think i've forgotten? I knew his plan as soon as Lady (Y/N) had arrived. And I knew terms we're going to end up this way, Ciel just would never understand. He wouldn't even want to.

I raised my fist to knock on the door, waiting for a response.

"Ah, Sebastian. Come in sir." Hannah smiled softly, stepping aside.

I took cautious steps into the manor and nodded a thank you.

"I suppose you know I'm here for Claude. Where is he?" I asked as our eyes met.