I need you

"Today will be the day" Cartoonz said quietly to himself as he marched over to where Delirious was. "That's hilarious Vanoss!" Delirious laughed. Vanoss kept chatting away as cartoonz waited. A bubble of Jealousy formed inside Cartoonz and he walked away from them. 'I'll tell him when he's home' which lasted forever since Vanoss hung out with Delirious the whole day. "It's not fair!!" He told Ohm. "Why does he get to be with Del all day?!" Cartoonz buried his face into his arms, throwing a hissy fit. Ohm laughed softly and continued putting flowers in his hair. "Because they're best friends? Like you and me!" He said happily and put a flower in Cartoonz's hair. "You're right" He said unhappily. "I'll tell him tomorrow."

~ The next day ~

Cartoonz put on his hoodie and quickly combed his hair. "I'm ready" he told himself in the mirror and quickly got out of the bathroom. He gave Delirious a call that he'll be coming over soon and left the house. Cartoonz practically bouncing in excitement as he got into his car and drove off to his house. Cartoonz smiled throughout the whole ride, just overall excited. Of course he did have some doubts on wether or not Delirious will accept his feelings. Cartoonz parked into Del's drive way and sat there for a sec. "Come on Cartoonz don't chicken out" He took a deep breathe and exhaled. "Let's do this" He quickly got out of his car and walked up to the door. 'Maybe I should've brought something' he thinks as he rings the doorbell.

After what seemed like 2 minutes Delirious opened the door. "Cartoonz!" He said happily and let him in. "I'm so glad you came! We haven't hung out in forever!" He closes the door. "Haha y-yeah!" Cartoonz stuttered a bit. "A-actually I came over to tell you something." Delirious stopped and looked at him. "Sure what is it?" Before Cartoonz said anything he studied Delirious closely. His best friend he knew for years that no one else knows what he looks like, but cartoonz himself was about to tell him a big secret. "D-Delirious... I love you!!" He shouted out and shut his eyes. Everything stopped. No reaction and no words. Cartoonz slowly opened his eyes and looked at delirious. Who was smiling. "I know Toonzy" He said.

Cartoonz choked and held onto the wall. "You did?!! Wha- who?-" Del shushed him with his finger and gave a peck on his lips. "You're always so jittery around me. You like to stare y'know? You also blush super red whenever I touch you." He started laughing maniacally and Cartoonz held his heart. He loved that crazy clown.