Mine

Ohm watched bitterly as Delirious flirted with squirrel. His squirrel. "Are you a baker squirrel? Because you got a nice pair of buns" Delirious winked at him as squirrel blushed. Ohm huffed and walked over to them, pushing Delirious to the side. "Excuse me" He said and put on a fake smile. He grabbed squirrel's hand and dragged him off towards his room. Delirious looking quite confused at why Ohm showed up and took squirrel. Before he could do anything Vanoss pulled on his ear. "Idiot" He told him while delirious whined. "Ohm and Squirrel are a thing moron" Vanoss took out his phone and put it on recording. "Let's watch em"

Ohm locked the door and pushed squirrel onto the bed. "You're mine squirrel" he kissed his cheek. Squirrel blushed. "I-I'm sorry. D-del was j-just being f-funn-" Squirrel was brought into a rough kiss before getting pinned down. Ohm pulled away and snaked a hand on his thigh. "I need to mark you, don't I?" He said softly mostly to himself. Squirrel blushed and looked away. "Squirrel." Ohm said sternly and took off his mask. He grabbed squirrel's chin and pulled him towards his face. "Don't look away from me with your pretty eyes" he took of squirrel's bandana and kissed at his neck. Squirrel made a small gasp as he wrapped his arms around Ohm. Ohm licked a stripe up his neck and bit down on his sweet spot, making squirrel squeal out.

~ outside the door ~

Vanoss pressed his ear against the door. "Yep. They're totally doing something in there" Delirious held up his phone. "They're fucking" He said plainly. "I can hear squealing from squirrel" Vanoss looked at Delirious. "How do you know it's squirrel?" He asked a bit pf jealousy in his tone. "We prank him a lot in minecraft. I've heard him scream" Delirious shrugs. "That's how I know" Vanoss blushed in embarrassment under his mask. "Oh. Well I'll have to play minecraft with you guys more..."

~ Back in the room ~

Ohm bit and sucked a hickey into Squirrel's side as Squirrel held tightly onto a pillow, burying his face into it. Ohm pulled away admiring his work. "You look beautiful Squirrel" He said softly. Squirrel blushed red from embarrassment, but smiled up at him. "Thank you" Squirrel sat up and gave him a kiss, which then turned into a heated make-out session. They were both breathless when they pulled away. "W-we should.. go downstairs.. now" Ohm breathes out. Squirrel nodded panting lightly as well and stood up. "I'm.. gonna need bandages" He said. Ohm whined walking with him to the door. "Don't cover them up! They look beautiful~" Ohm sang out the last part as he opened the door.

Squirrel froze in place as he watched Vanoss and Delirious stare at him...with their phones out... possible recording. He heard ohm start laughing like crazy and squirrel just grew more red in the face.