Pandora!

So for Pandora he has a... unique description.
In this story he is slender and pale, spectacles on his face. He is 5'4 (so much shorter than Asra). He has anxiety around crowds and others who are not Asra or Asra's friends. He has the amnesia and that makes him ponder. He has black hair that wisps around his ears and face (almost like Asra's) and has wonderfully shiny amber eyes. His pupils aren't round, but pointed like an animal's pupil. His skin is nearly paper! And that will add more detail n the story to come. His spectacles are gold with carvings in the sides.

Pandora has slender and long fingers, as well as the rest of his pale body. His hair comes in small tufts behind and in front of his ears and even a bit over his eyes. Being FTM, he wears a homemade binder and tries to hide his body from Asra. He doesn't want Asra to know about his secret. Pandora also has self-harm scars and other scars from his past, yet he doesn't know this.

Pandora's favorite color is yellow and his favorite flower is the sunflower. His favorite food is baked goods such as pumpkin bread. The drink he always loves is coffee with sugar and cream mixed in it with a bit of pumpkin spice. Sometimes Asra will come back with the coffee and the bread and Pandora will be extremely excited and try to do something for Asra.

Pandora wears a black jacket with a white shirt that buttons up underneath. His pants are black and slightly tightened. He wears 1 inch heeled black boots that have golden buttons along the side. He also will wear another black jacket that is softer for around the shop during closing.

That is all for his description and a bit of backstory!