Chapter 11.

Russell- "We know you killed her Shawn."

Shawn- "I didn't do it."

Nick- "Yes you did. And we have the evidence to prove it."

Russell- "So tell us what happened."

Shawn- "We where just joking around. It was just fun a games."

----------------------------------------

Morgan- "Iris tell us what happened."

Greg- "What really happened."

Iris- "Shawn, would always push Adrianna. He would always pretend he was gonna put her in garbage's, recycle bins, things like that. He would push her into our locker almost everyday, he would push her into other people's lockers. He was kinda like the bully you hear about in movies. But only to Adrianna."

Morgan- "And one day it went to far..?"

Iris- "He didn't even push her that hard."

Greg- "Maybe it didn't seem like it but he pushed her hard enough to kill her."

Morgan- "What happened next?"

Iris- "She just fell. I checked to see if she was breathing and she wasn't and she was bleeding. I don't know what to do."

Greg- "So you dressed her up and put her in the park?"

Morgan- "And for got to all 911."

Iris- "I wanted to call 911. Shawn said no, he said that we would both go down for murder."

Greg- "The minute you decided not to call 911, you commented second degree murder."

Morgan- "That's 15-20 years in prison."

------------------------------------------

Nick- "It's always fun and games till someone get hurt."

Shawn- "I never meant to kill her. I won't go to jail for as long because it was an accident, right?"

Nick- "Shawn, you committed first degree murder. That's 25 to life."

Russell- "Also, Adrianna didn't think it was fun and games. We found scars on her wrists, you two weren't having fun, you where bullying her."

Nick- "And the boys in prison, don't take well to bully's. Especially not ones that bully girls."