Chapter 5.

*in autopsy*

Morgan- "Doc, has our victim given birth?"

Doc- "I don't know I didn't bother to check."

Doc- "Pelvic bone indicates she has given birth, she's not very old, what made you think she gave birth?"

Morgan- "Nick found out that she pressed rape charges against her brother then dropped the charges."

Doc- "Well in other news I know how she died. Her neck was broken. A fracture that would consist of her body being pushed forward and her head pushed or pulled back."

Morgan- "So it wasn't an accident."

Doc- "Well essentially her death could have been an accident but I doubt it."

Morgan- "Thanks Doc."

*Morgan talks to greg and Nick."

Greg- "I went to the house to question the mother, she gave me samples of her children's DNA and her own, she told me that Zack was the father of Connor and Adrianna was the mother."

Morgan- "COD on Adrianna was a broken neck. I think she was pushed forward while her head was pushed back."

Nick- "When I was in high school, kids used to push other kids into lockers. I've seen it happen, one kid almost died from it once, almost broke his neck."

Greg- "You think Adrianna was pushed into a locker?"

Morgan- "We should find her friends, Shawn and Iris and see what they have to say. Maybe they know something."

Greg - "I hope so, we don't have a lot to go on right now."