Chapter 10.

*in the layout room, they all discuss the open case.*

Finn- "What do you have so far?"

Greg- "Adrianna Rose, 16, found dead, staged, in Tresser park."

Morgan- "She died of a broken neck, suggesting she was pushed forward as her head was pushed back."

Nick- "Doc found hand print bruises on her back, consistent with her being pushed, we have two suspects in custody right now."

Finn- "How was she staged."

Greg- "She was found in a white dress, she had recently been washed down, probably by the killer. He washed her hair, did her make up, put her in a dress, placed her like one would be in a coffin, and left her in the park."

Sara- "What have the suspects told you?"

Morgan- "Shawn Harrison, told us that Adrianna, Iris, and him where all hanging out and they all left at around 11, and Adrianna was alive."

Nick- "Iris Kingsley, told us that they snuck into the school to get a project and she dropped dead."

Greg- "So far, Iris' story is the one I believe most. But I don't think she dropped dead, I think Shawn pushed her."

Finn- "What makes you think that?"

Greg- "When Morgan and I where at the school, I noticed that all the lockers where painted black on the inside. The vic had black paint trace in her head wound."

Sara- "So you think Shawn pushed her into the locker and her neck broke?"

Greg- "I think so, yeah."

Sara- "Maybe we should test that theory."

*in the garage*

Finn- "So here we have our locker. Here we have our Adrianna, and we need two suspects..."

Sara- "How much do Shawn and Iris weigh?"

Greg- "Shawn weight about 130, and Iris about 115."

Finn- "So Morgan you weigh the closest to Iris, and Hodges probably weighs closet to Shawn."

Sara- "I'll go get him."

*sara goes to hodges office.*

Sara- "How would you like to solve a murder?"

Hodges- "I help do that everyday."

Sara- "Hodges we need you to find out who killed a 16 year old high school girl."

Hodges- "Well I didn't say I don't want to help."

Sara- "Alright, suit up."

*back in the garage*

Sara- "Morgan, will you please attempt to kill our victim."

*Morgan pushes the dummy victim.*

Nick- "I don't think that was enough force to kill her."

Finn- "Hodges. Your turn."

*hodges pushes the dummy.*

Greg- "Now I think that was enough force to kill her."

Morgan- "Conviction time."