accidental turn ons

I HAVE RE-WRITTEN THIS 5 TIMES BUT WATTPAD KEEPS DELETING IT FUCKSB

so @-murdoc- requested that I do "he gets hard watching you at dance practice" and it gave me this idea (don't worry, your dancing booty made an appearance still)

on another note I'm craving bread

* * *

you accidentally turn him on

* * *

Skywalker:

You smiled gratefully at Luke. He handed you your ice cream cone and took your hand in his. He pecked your cheek before bringing you to a bench near by. "So how was your day, my love?" You asked and he smiled, beginning to tell you about his day in the studio. His eyes didn't leave your lips however, and he watched intently as your lips and tongue swirled around the ice cream. He soon felt his pants tighten and he stopped talking, way too embarrassed to speak because, well, he's and awkward kid but now he's an awkward kid with a hard on. You giggled when you realized what happened. Kissing his lips, you stood up and grabbed his hand, leading him back to the car. "Lets go fix your problem, babe." You giggled and he blushed.

that guy with a perky bum:

You kissed Calum's lips quickly before entering the dance studio. He followed behind and took a seat, waiting to watch you dance. You took off your sweater and sweat pants, leaving you in your sports bra and shorts. You began stretching and boy did Calum get excited. It was a whole different story when you started your routine, however. The bulge in his pants was unbearable. He went into the gym and called you over. He leant down, whispering in your ear, "I need you... now." Your breath hitched in your throat before you turned to your dance team and said, "I-I don't feel well... I think i'll call it a d-day." You said. You ignored the fact that your voice was hoarse and you stuttered and grabbed Calum's hand, eagerly leading him to the car.

sex on legs with dyed hair:

It was a Sunday night and you were at Michael's house. For some reason you thought Michael - the high school dropout - could help you with your last minute homework. It was thunder storming outside, rain pelting the windows and lightning illuminating the fire-lit room every once in a while. You sat on the ground with Michael, in between his legs. Your back was against his chest. He played with your hair and kissed your cheek, like, every ten seconds. You shifted in in his lap, causing a pleasant but unwanted feeling to shoot through Michael's body. He shifted into an awkward position where his legs were still around you but he was at your side. You were still leaning against him but your left arm was against his chest instead of your back. It was a really uncomfortable position but at least his hard on wasn't against you anymore. ((I'm laughing)) But because the world for some reason hated Michael, you bit your bottom lip in frustration and shit did it turn him on. He suddenly removed the pencil from your hand and the books from your lap before pressing his lips to yours. "Michael..." You said as he kissed down your neck, "I need to do my work-" He cut you off, "Would you rather do homework or do me?" Before he kissed you again.

((I'm laughing sO HARD))

that guy who made me cry because he was hospitalized:

It was a Friday night, and just like any other Friday you were with the boys having your weekly the-boys-aren't-on-tour-lets-take-advantage-of-it movie marathon. You sat on Ashton's lap with a blanket wrapped around your bodies, watching Forest Gump. Calum and Michael were having a very snuggly cuddle fest and Luke sat on the ground at their feet, cuddling his big penguin. You shifted in your seat, trying to get comfortable. Pleasure shot through Ashton but he ignored it, praying that you wouldn't movie again. You did. You kept shifting and moving until finally, Ashton was too turned on to function. He grabbed your hips and stood up brining you with him. "I think we'll get some sleep guys." He told his band members who said 'goodbye' and 'goodnight' in an I-don't-give-two-shits-but-I-still-love-you tone without taking their eyes off the screen. Ashton pulled you up the stairs and you didn't bother to ask him why because you understood in the first five minutes of moving around in his lap that he was turned on. He pushed you on the bed before climbing over you. "You knew exactly ((whAT THE FUCK EXACTLY JUST AUTO CORREctEd TO ACACIA. FUCKING WITCH CRAFT)) what you were doing." He growled. You just smirked before leaning in and kissing him passionately and becca doesn't know how to end this so you just had sex okay bye.

* * *

I changed my profile picture to myself for five minutes before changing it to Michael because ew my face fuck his face

if anyone writes smut private message me because I've been getting requests for it and if I write smut you'll all throw up and force me to eat dragon ass

add me on snapchat for random shit and updates on my life and when I'll be updating my book and shit: MashtoningSluts

- becca