The Call

Barry finished the paperwork from a recent case before putting his stuff away. His phone started playing Poker Face and he picked it up to see it was a video call from his cousin. He answered it to see the light blonde clinging to a dark brunette. There were other people in the background and they appeared to be in a hotel room. "Barry! How are you?" Jeff smiled. "Hey Jeff, I'm good. Where are you guys?" He asked curiously. Thad came up from behind before Nick could answer the question. "We're in Central City!" Trent then appeared in view. "Yeah! We're here for the glee reunion!" Wes joined behind them. "All generations of The Warblers and The New Directions are going!" Jeff pushed them all away and Nick laughed before finally getting to speak. "Are you coming Bear? I know we talk a lot but we haven't actually seen you since you first became the Streak." Barry glared at him playfully as he felt Sebastian take over. "One, don't call me that. Two, be careful because anyone could walk past. Three, will Klaine be there? I'll only go if Killer and Lady Hummel are going." They all started laughing. "Nice to see you again Bas." Sebastian saw David smirk at him and gave him the infamous Smythe smirk in return. Jeff chuckled. "It's a glee reunion. Of course they'll be going. You're really clingy with your husbands aren't you? If The New Directions knew you not only are married to Kurt and Blaine but also were dating them both before Blaine left Dalton, they'd loose it."
Sebastian chuckled before feeling dizzy. He rubbed his head before Barry came back. His cousin noticed the change in demeanour and asked if he was okay. "Yeah, it just takes a toll on me when I take back control from Seb. Do you guys want to meet up? There's a coffee shop nearby called Jitters that Klaine and I always go to. Almost as good as the Lima Bean but not quite." The Niff couple nodded as well as Thad, Trent, Wes and David; the others said they wanted to spend the day exploring. They each said bye and the call ended. Barry packed up and took the paperwork to Captain Singh before heading out to meet his cousin and friends, texting his husbands to meet them there as he walked.