Strange love .3

*little bit of smut*

Surprisingly the school day went by more smoothly then I thought it would.

There was always someone by my side which some might think would get annoying but for me it was the only thing that kept me sane.

But lunch was hell.

When I walked in I could see that our usual table had already started to split. That everyone I knew and loved, all my best friends, might not be choosing sides but they were to me. And I hated it.

Jake sat at a table with four of five, Hannah sat at a table with two people only. I could see her trying to hide but I could see her makeup running. Guilt started to creep in but my mind flashed to the pleasure she had on her face while Jake was at her neck.

I took a deep breath and kept walking to the table I usual sat at.

Abby, Jackson, Chris, Julia, Noah, Samantha.

God I wish I could give them all a huge hug.

We sat there for a minute or so in silence. Everyone wanted to know if I'd put Jake's name down the hole like the one he left in me. But I knew that every table near mine was listening. Waiting. They wanted me to tell them that Jake was disgusting. A cheater with no emotion. But I couldn't. And I hated myself for it because it showed how much I still loved him.

So I took a deep breath again, "thank you all. But who here was the punchers?" I smirked and looked over to Chris and Noah who looked away from me. I chuckled, "thanks for standing up for me," I smiled weakly at them and they both smiled back.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. Claire. God she just couldn't leave anyone alone. Who ever had drama she just needed to know about it.

How did it feel to have Jake scream for you?
He's like a literal God here. Everyone can't believe how weak he was for you.

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off but it wasn't over. Abby finally caught my attention and nodded to behind me. I looked over to see Claire walking over here. I groaned and put my head on the table.

"Hey girlfriend!" She said in such a perky voice it made me want to blow my brains out, "you know Jamie," she sat down next to me while pushing Abby out of the way, she glared at Claire, and I then had to hide my laugh, "its not very nice to ignore people," she tried so hard to sound innocent that you could hear the poison in her words, "oh I'm so sorry Claire, I guess my break up is just that important that you need to know every little detail? Hmmm?" I repeated that voice. I glanced down at Claire's phone just in time to see that she was hiding a voice recorder. That little bitch.

You could see the hunger in Claire's eyes for every word she thought I would say but I just shrugged, "well Claire, maybe you should ask someone else," I smiled sweetly at her.

Her eyes turned to daggers as she stood up in a huff and walked off.

I knew she wouldn't go to Jake. She was one of the girls who obsessed about him and did it right in front of him. She "loved" him apparently but a lot of girls were like that because of his looks.

But I knew him. I knew the guy that would FaceTime me literally while he was outside my house just to see me putting on the finishing touches of whatever makeup or outfit was happening.
I knew the guy who wouldn't go to sleep without talking to me and hearing my voice. One night he didn't go to sleep at all because my phone had died and I had gone straight to bed because I was so tired.
I knew the guy who'd surprise me on weekends, even with the help of my parents, to bring me breakfast in bed and tell me stories of his family being crazy.