Dead Lions Walkin'

Kion POV
We grouped back up and the hyenas came over the rocks again.
"So are you going or are you going to die".
"We're going".
I nuzzled Fuli and the boys goodbye and Kopa nuzzled Vitani and Malaika.
We also said goodbye to Kiara, Kovu, and our parents. We walked along with the hyenas. We looked back to see our families in tears. I hope we made the right decision.

Two days later
Kopa POV
Kion and I were asleep. It has been two days we were pulled from the prides. We have been walking the most of the few days with little food and drink. Everytime we needed a rest they told us to keep going. The weird thing is there is a white long haired hyena that keeps staring at us and I want to know why he keeps looking at us. I opened my eyes to see him staring again.
"Hey you" I said. He ran away. I decided I would follow him. He ran into the group of hyenas and I followed. I was stopped by the lead hyena.
"Where are you going".
"I want to know why that white hyena keeps staring at my brother and I".
"Go back to where you were I will ask".
I scoffed then turned to go sit down by Kion who was now awake.
"What was that about" he asked.
"That hyenas keep looking at us it weird me out".
"I mean we are prisoners to them, they all stare at us".
"Not like he does".

Zeb POV
Those two don't deserve this. They were already ripped from their families. My dad stalked Kopa when he as a cub then tried to murder him. Kopa then spent most of his life with humans. Kion was tricked into believing his friends and family were dead and then chased out of his home. Now they have mates Cubs birthed and adopted. My mother was being no better than my father except dad likes to keep prisoners. My mother doesn't. I noticed that a certain  female seemed different ever since we left the prides. That female was Fisi the most beautiful hyena in our kingdom. We have been best friends since we were cubs. I decided to talk to her.
"Fisi are you okay".
She looked me in the eyes.
"I believe you now Zeb, I believe your dad was a monster". Even though we had hit it off she didn't believe that he would abuse me and was a psychopath.
She nuzzled me which caught me off guard.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that".
"It's okay".
"But those two don't deserve this we have to tell your mother and now with me  backing you up she will believe it".
"She won't believe me but if you can head back with these guys then you can convince her then".
"What about you".
"I will get them back to the prides and try and apologize to the prides and try to convince them that momma doesn't want them dead if she knows the truth".
"When"
"Not today the time has to be right, Rozu has to not be paying attention". She continued to nuzzle me.
"Since we won't be together for awhile I would like to say I love you Zeb".
"I love you too Fisi".
She buried her face in my neck fur.
"Stay safe".
I licked her cheek.
"I will".
Suddenly Rozu came up to me.
"Zeb follow me now". I got up and followed Rozu.
We went a ways away from the others.
"STOP GUACKING AT THE PRISONERS".
"I thought you want to keep tabs on them".
"Well you are freaking them and we don't need them nervous so from now on stay away from them or I will kill you".
"Alright Rozu calm down".
I went over and sat back down with Fisi.