Chapter 3 - Moving into the Mansion Part 2

* Virgo POV *
   It was about 5 in the afternoon and all of the Zodiacs had finally arrived at the house, some I recognised, some I had never seen before, but up to now I was having a great time.
  The group of girls and the group of boys came together and I met the other two Earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn, both of which I had now made good friends with. Aries and Gemini were really funny like Cap and Taurus, and I seemed to get along with everyone. I met Scorpio who I saw once at one of the Galas, he seemed cool, and the other girls seemed to be getting along with the guys pretty well too, well, apart from the ones being mithered by Leo jokingly flirting with them and showing off.
   " Hey Virgo, should we all go inside?" Capricorn asked me after finishing chatting with Scorpio.
" Yeah. Hey, we all need to decide rooms!" I shouted, excitedly. This was going to be fun.
   We all rushed inside the house, dragging our bags and suitcases along with us. We dumped them at the door, which was huge by the way, and looked around in awe at the sheer size of the place. The big staircase in the middle of the humongous hall stretched out to either side of the upstairs area. The dining room to our right had a massive table with five seats on either side and one on each end. The kitchen somehow even bigger led on from the dining room upwards. We looked over and saw the living room, this massive, cosy looking place with a huge tv to watch stuff on. A door led on through the living room to a games room with fluffy bean bags and a games console. There was a pool table, air hockey table, and a ping pong one.
    " This place is amazing!" Aquarius shouted. We all agreed with excitement. " Ok let's go choose our rooms!!!" Aries shouted before flying off up the stairs.

Aries' Room:

Taurus' Room:

Taurus' Room:

Gemini's Room:

Gemini's Room: