Ch. 2

Chapter 2: The birth of Greymon and Liamon
Sakura Pov

"Sora!" Biyomon cried. She grabbed Sora and tried to fly, but couldn't and they began falling again.

"Izzy!" Tentomon did the same for his partner.

"T.K!" Patamon also tried and failed. Palmon, holding onto Mimi, used her vines to cling to the cliff wall, only for the rock to fall out and then to continue falling.

Rin and I tried using some of our tricks. I slammed a kunai into the cliff wall, but Liollmon's weight made the kunai slip. Rin had no luck as well. Joe and Gomamon hit the water first.

"Fish net!" Gomamon cried as we neared the water. Hundreds of fish came out of nowhere, forming a raft which picked Joe out of the water. The fish caught everyone.

"Wow. This is some ride" Tai Said after everyone landed.

"What? Hey, look out!" Matt exclaimed as we saw the bug fall off the cliff, tons of rocks and rubble falling too. Screams went out as they fell over us.

"Look out!" Gomamon cried. The fish began moving faster. The bug and rubble crashed into the water behind us, creating huge waves. Everyone held on, screaming.

Finally we slowed and came to a beach. Everyone got off, resting safely on the beach finally. I fell down beside Rin, both of us taking some moments to just relax and catch our breaths. Everyone took the time to relax a bit, calming from our experience.

"I knew we'd be okay. I wasn't worried" Matt stated.

"Well, what was that? A floating fish market?" Joe asked breathlessly.

"Lucky for us, those fish were having a school reunion" Gomamon Said. Rin, our Digimon, and I laughed. "Ha ha! I'm kidding. Those fish are good friends of mine, and I just asked them for a lift"

"That was good" Rin said.

"And all these years I thought I was allergic to seafood! Thank you! Uh, I guess it's not Bukamon?" Joe unsurely said. Rin and I face palmed.

"Gomamon, now" his partner replied.

"Gomamon, hmm" Joe hummed.

"And I guess that you're not Tokomon, are you?" T.K asked.

"Mm mm! Now I'm Patamon!" His partner replied.

"It's all because we digivolved" Agumon stated. I sat up.

"I don't think that word's in my dictionary" Tai replied.

"So digivolving is what happens when they advance to the next level and become more powerful than before" Izzy said, making Rin nudge me. I smirked a little.

"Right! All of us digivolved. I went from Motimon to Tentomon" Tentomon stated.

"I digivolved from Yokomon to Biyomon"

"First, I was Tsunomon, then Gabumon"

"And I changed from Tanemon to Palmon"

"And me, I was Koromon. I digivolved into Agumon"

"I was Leormon, now I'm Liollmon"

"And I'm Commandramon, originally Babydmon"

"Mmm hmmm. When you digivolved, you certainly got way bigger. Does this mean you're something different now, or are you still digimon?" Tai asked.

"Still Digimon. But I needed your help, Tai" Agumon replied.

"Me? For what?" Tai asked.

"You see, digivolving is a very difficult process. In order to be successful, I had to share your energy" Agumon replied.