Chapter 28 - Setting Things Straight

Mikaelson Compound

After taking a short bath, Christy walks into her and Klaus's room with a bath towel wrapped around her body. Sitting on the ottoman, she starts to brush her damped hair with a hairbrush.

"You seen enough, Klaus?", Christy asks him playfully, looking at him.

"Well, I'm just checking on my wife", Klaus says, walking to her.

"Really? Were you?", Christy says, getting up to her feet.

Klaus smiles a little as he walks to her. He soothes her damped hair with his hand.

"I gotta change", Christy says to him with a playful smile, inches from his lips.

"I can help with that", Klaus says, inches from her lips, gently puts his hands on her hips.

They share a small kiss. And another. And another. And another.

Baby Luna starts to cry.

"I got it", Klaus says. "You go on ahead and change"

"Okay", Christy says.

"I'll see you later, love", Klaus says.

"Yeah", Christy says. "Right now, our daughter needs her father"

Klaus smiles as he walks to Luna's nursery. Christy smiles as she gets changed.

~*~*~

The Bayou

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy drives out to the Bayou and stops the car. Getting out of her BMW car, she grabs Luna's diaper bag and closes driver's car door behind her.

"Hi, Christy", Jackson says, walking out of the shack. "I knew I heard something out here"

"Hi, Jackson", Christy says.

Walking to the backseat of the car and unbuckling Luna from her baby-seat, Christy gently lifts her out of her baby-seat and holds her in her arm.

"I got it", Jackson says, closing the backseat door.

"Thanks", Christy says.

"She's gorgeous", Jackson says, glaring at baby Luna.

"Yeah, she is", Christy says, looking at Luna as she's gently biting her little fingers.

Christy walks with Jackson to the shack.
Hayley walks out and sees Christy holding Luna.

Christy and Hayley exchange glances.

"Hi, Christy", Hayley says.

"Hi, Hayley", Christy says.

"Christy", Jackson says, getting a chair from the shack.