Chapter 15 - Not Holding Back

Christy is sitting in the study, with her hand resting on her flat stomach. How could a French Quarter witch try to kill her and Klaus's baby? She didn't want any trouble. Seems like being nice isn't an option. Anger takes over as Christy walks out of the study.

~*~*~

Lafayette Cemetery

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Storming into the cemetery, Christy looks around the tombs, looking pass each one.

"Agnes!", Christy shouts in an angry tone. "Agnes!"

"Christy!", Davina says, walking out of Christy's Workshop.

"Where is she?", Christy asks her. "Where's Agnes?"

"I don't know where she is", Davina tells her.

"I don't find her, then, maybe, Klaus will", Christy says, pulling out her phone from her pants pocket.

~*~*~

St. Anne's Church

A police officer sits Agnes in a pew and walks away. Agnes, who has non-magical shackles around her wrist, looks at Klaus, who is sitting on the sacristy steps, examining the dark object, Needle of Sorrows, as he holds it in his hands.

"I assume you know that the dark object, which you are holding in your hands, is capable of killing a child", Agnes tells him.

He looks at Agnes. "You do realize that the Needle of Sorrows doesn't have any effect on the sorceress"

"It may not have any effect on her, it does, however, has effect on the child that she's carrying", Agnes tells him.

Klaus vamp-speeds to Agnes, gripping her throat with his hand. "You would dare harm the child that Christy is carrying, which is, by the way, our child!"

Agnes looks at him. "Such loyalty you have for the sorceress. That child will grow stronger as it grows in Christy's womb"

Klaus lets her go, glaring at her with an upset look.

"That child will not be born", Agnes says to him.

Klaus glares at her as his phone rings. Pulling it out of his jacket pocket, he looks at it.

Christy

Klaus looks at Agnes. "Well, then, perhaps, you can tell the sorceress yourself"

Pressing the speaker button, Klaus smirks. "Hello, love. I have Agnes. The elder witch. She's here at St. Anne's Church"

"Good", Christy tells him in a hard tone. "Keep her there"