Chapter 25- You And The Moon

St. James Infirmary

Later that evening, Gia is playing her violin while on the small stage as the others listens. Christy is sitting at a table with baby Luna, who's in her baby seat, with her pacifier in her mouth.

As Gia is playing her violin, she manages to look at Elijah and they exchange small smiles at each other. Which doesn't go unnoticed by Hayley, who looks saddened.

Gia is done playing as everyone applauds for her. She smiles.

~*~*~

After her violin performance, Gia is putting her violin back in her violin case as Elijah walks to her.

"A wonderful performance", Elijah says to her.

"Thank you", Gia says to him. She cups his face with her hands and they share a kiss. "How about a bourbon?"

Elijah smiles as they walk to the bar counter.

~*~*~

A baby Luna is asleep in her baby seat while sitting in a chair. Klaus is glaring at her as he sips his glass of bourbon.

"Klaus", Christy says. He looks at her. "What's with you and Genevieve?"

Klaus hesitates, figuring out what to say. "Genevieve and I were intimate"

"Klaus?", Christy says to him, giving him a really look.

"I slept with her", Klaus starts to tell her about his relationship with the redheaded witch.

-Then-

Later that night at the Abattoir, Klaus is in his room, painting on his canvas easel as a half-naked Genevieve wearing her bra and undies, along with a burgundy knit jacket, walks up to him.

"You should've seen the look on Elijah's face, seeing Hayley", Genevieve says with a smile.

"I assume that the Crescent curse is broken then", Klaus says, still painting with his paintbrush.

Genevieve walks beside him. "Do you believe it might actually work, that we can have some semblance of peace in the city?"

"I saw the light from the courtyard and took a chance that–", Cami says and pauses as she walks into Klaus's room to see him and Genevieve. "Well, you weren't with the half-naked psycho witch, guess, I gambled and lost", she added, folding her arms.

"10 minutes ago, I was fully naked", Genevieve says to her.

"Well, it seemed like you served your purpose, don't let me hold you up", Cami says, mildly annoyed.

Genevieve glares at her as she walks to her. "You O'Connell's sure love to piss off witches"

Cami and Genevieve exchange tense glances as Genevieve walked away.

Klaus looks at Cami.

"Really? The woman blackmailed me into stabbing you with the mystical blade of excruciating pain", Cami says in a annoyed tone.

-Now-

After telling Christy that he slept with Genevieve, she wasn't a bit shocked.