SONIA - Carnal desires

Start from the beginning

"You know what?" I prop myself up with my elbows. "You're right, it is your fault. You know fully well that playing that sort of game could derive terrible consequences."

"I'm sorry." She tells me. "For what's worth, that kiss was pretty hot. And Francis seemed to not like it, at all."

Really? That perks my interest.

"Really?"

Muneera groans, "oh Sonia, can you open up to me? What's imploding within you? I can sense that there's more to just petty jealousy over a silly deep crush."

I don't answer. Instead, I sigh and plop back down on the bed.

"Was it the kiss?" Muneera asks, making my heart race faster. "You liked it more than you should have, didn't you?"

I don't answer her, and with her next words, she takes my silence as an avid yes. She's not wrong.

"That can only mean one thing, Sonia."

I swipe my tongue over my bottom lip, "what?" I finally speak to her.

She turns around to look at me, and her eyes search mine, for answers.

She shrugs one shoulder, "it means you're horny."

I quirk an eyebrow, suddenly filled with relief, but not fulfillment. For there's a thin line between both. Then I start laughing.

There's not an idea where it stems from, but it keeps coming non stop.

"What's so funny? Wait, I don't know why I never asked this before now but . . . when was the last time you had sex?" I stop laughing abruptly like a psycho. Shaking my head, and closing my eyes at the complication that is my life.

"What do you mean? Stop asking those kinds of questions. You know I dislike deep girly chats about really personal skeletons." I snap at her, no longer finding it funny.

She waves me off with her hand, "oh, come off it you. You know you want to confide in someone, you're just scared."

"I'm not scared, Muneera. I'm just an atypical with standards." I roll my eyes at her silliness.

"There's no such thing. Oh my goodness Sonia, loosen up a bit." She chuckles.

"That's exactly the reason for your being here, despite being my employee."

"Okay. Then loosen up a bit more. There's a stick up your butt, and you're really a bitch sometimes." She nods, ignoring my immediate sneering. "When was the last time you got your brains fucked up by a big human male cock like the human female with a vagina that you are?"

She's doing it on purpose, vivid descriptions and whatnot. I'm not supposed to twitch, or let my guards down but I will admit, it really got to me. Especially considering my present situation.

I sigh in defeat, "the last time I copulated with a man was . . . Um . . . Oh my, when was the last time I had sex?" My index and middle fingers find my bottom lip in thought.

Muneera's palm is placed over her lips in utter shock, and I immediately regret my confession. The giggle she unleashes next is muffled by her palm.

I throw a pillow at her, but it did nothing but caused more eruption of laughter.

"If you do not shut it, I will not spill more tea. I seriously hate using silly connotations, yuck." I fake a barf.

"Fine," her laughter gradually dies down. "Talk to me."

"Is it crazy that I had only just met Federico earlier, and now I feel things for him? Or that my feelings for Fran is no longer as strong as it had been, all of these years." I sit up and cross my legs.

Muneera shakes her head, looking at me like a proud mother in admiration of her child's first accomplishment. "I'm not gonna lie, both cases are crazy. But . . . They're both normal and they happen to everyone all the time."

"You don't get it Muneera. It feels really strange and rebellious."

"That's because you're horny. It's totally normal. You're becoming more human now, which is good." A curious smile resonates across her facial features, and she shifts in enthusiasm, "so, just tell me the first face that comes to your mind whenever you think of sex."

The answer is there. It's obviously Federico for now, which is one of the effects of that kiss we shared.

I refuse to answer her, and she doesn't even push it this time. She only just slowly nods once like she understands what's going on inside my mind without being told.

She holds my hand, "loosen up a bit. Rebel if you have to. You deserve the bursts of orgasms that await you from the man inside your head right now. I have a feeling Federico is that good." She winks at me, then she stands up to leave, "goodnight boss."

♡⃛◌⑅◌♡

So far, so good. The next day's been free of snarks and ludicrous games. Kimberly's been oddly quiet since she saw me, and I've been avoiding Francis' gaze.

I don't even know what to say about Rico. I've been avoiding his gaze too, except not completely.

Our eyes have met a couple of times, and in those times my heart have fluttered strangely. Affecting even my belly, down to my. . . Lady parts.

I munch on the deliciousness of the fried pork bun prepared by aunty May, paired with a steaming cup of green tea.

"Sonia, have you spoken to your parents yet?" Aunty May asks me, making my head perk up. "Even you Fran, when are your parents arriving?"

"They should be arriving soon," Francis replies.

"Not to worry Aunt, they probably got held up or something." I add. She hums with a nod in agreement, leaving the conversation at that.

I make sure I finish my breakfast before anyone else, so I'd be able to leave the table and find my bed again.

But of course, someone spoils my plan of shutting my door again this time.

"Muneera go away please," I say tiredly, "I don't really want to talk about my state of carnal desires towards Rico, okay?"

"Actually," Rico responds behind me, and I turn around in time to watch him close my door behind him. "That would be a pretty interesting topic."

◌⑅⃝●♡●⑅◌

It's pretty interesting when a cliff hanger kicks in, makes me feel kinda evil. *cue in sinister laughter

What do you think would happen next?

Hold on to that thought... Or not. Please spill, I want to see your predictions.

Please leave a vote as a show of your love for us. Thank you!