KIM - Stolen chances

I hate that I arrived before Sonia

What's worse, I hate that Francis is right there, shirtless and dripping pool water as her car arrives the compound.

I watch from the window of my room, clad in blood red bikini and was more than ready to join Francis a few moments ago, until I saw that damned electric gate slide open and her car driving in.

Hopefully she's still as unattractive as she was seven years ago, and I still stand a better chance with Francis.

The chauffeur opens the car door, and a really tall, slim, elegant lady alights from it with grace.

She brought a hot friend to spite me. I scoff and fold my arms, as I watch the lady in the white jumpsuit take off her glasses. Revealing what almost gives me a heart attack.

It's Sonia freaking Song!

And she's sexy now.

I don't look away, I want to see Francis' reaction. I want to see him give her that two seconds decent hug he bestowed onto me back when he was fully clothed, of course.

He makes his way towards her, and immediately engulfs her in a heart breaking embrace. My heart shatters to pieces as I watch one of his hands hold her waist for more than two seconds.

"....three, four, five, six," I count. He releases her on the eighth second, and starts saying something that makes her laugh. Her mouth moves and his head rolls back in a fit of short laughter.

He barely broke a smile when he saw me. Well, at least a side of his lips tugged upwards a wee bit.

He hugs her again, and it barely lasts for three seconds before he pulls away.

My fists are clenched and ready to bash Sonia's face in like a plastic doll. Maybe then, Francis wouldn't give a fuck about her existence.

A rather petite lady in curve hugging Jean shorts, a red blouse and a Jean jacket, paired with white snickers comes up beside Sonia. Their height difference is clearly evident, and I am repulsed about the fact that five foot four Sonia of back then, is probably a five foot ten Sonia now. I watch her introduce the lady who stretches out her hand for a hand shake, but Francis kisses the back of her hand instead.

What spell did they cast on Francis? I was nice enough when we met again, a few minutes ago. Francis did not even show the courtesy of kissing my hand, or my cheek.

He extends his hand out towards the House, and escorts Sonia in with a hand placed on the small of her back. Whilst the other lady walks lazily behind them, looking around like she's lost.

Walking away from the window, I head towards the king sized bed and plop down on it with my hands spread widely.

I hate Sonia.

☆⑅●●⑅☆

I stand hesitantly in front of the cream and gold colored door. Having an inner battle over calling her down for dinner or not.

I don't want to see how gorgeous she looks now. I don't want to see what drove Francis to hug her the way he did - To touch her the way he did.

My battle ends when her door opens, and I'm taken aback by the amount of beauty she's acquired throughout the years I stopped stalking her ig page and leaving nasty comments on it.

Her hazel eyes are annoyingly more alluring than ever before.

Her oval shaped face is defined with sharp jawlines, and the stupid laughter that erupts from her rose gold glossy lips startles me more.

I won't deny it, she's really beautiful now. Shit.

"My Lord, Kimberly, you haven't changed a bit." She carries on with her mocking laughter. She even acquired a British accent. I knew I should have gone to London instead of New Jersey, but I didn't want to be in the same country as Sonia.

I return her words with what I think might make do for a smile, "thank you, I know I've always been this sexy."

"Ah, your cheek bones are more pronounced. Let me take a guess, modelling, correct?"

She's right. I dived into modelling the second I got the opportunity to live alone, and I have been successful and thriving for six years.

"Of course, you must have seen me on the cover of Vogue. I'm one of the models they used for last month's edition." I boast, flipping my lengthy brown hair to the back.

"Really. I must not have seen it, because I've been too busy running a fashion empire to actually waste a second of my break time glancing at starved girls for fun." She jests, her face making sure her aim is obvious.

I fold my arms, "I am not starved, I'm just skinny. And it is a thing of choice mind you, this body is gorgeous."

How dare she?

She shakes her head and index finger at me, leaving swirls of highlighted brown curls in it's wake, "mm-mm. Starved as in you lack the right foods to enjoy life to the fullest. I will die before I decide never to have a cheese cake, or pepperoni pizza. What? You're basically living like a goat."

I eye her up to down. She's changed from her jump suit to black leggings and a pink top, exposing a little flesh of her flat stomach.

"There is no way you have that body eating cheesecakes and pizzas, honey. I'm not buying your hypocrisy." I flip my hair again for the you're-not-deceiving-me effect.

But Sonia just laughs in my face, before walking outside and shutting her door behind her.

"It is very much achievable if you know what, and how to eat." The smirk on her face tells of her gloat. "And since it is very much obvious that I will not be disclosing anything to you, I'd like to be excused because I am very much hungry, and I smell home made sushi."

She struts away, with her perfectly rounded ass showing off in my face.

As she stops in front of the door next to hers, I take the opportunity to walk away. There is no way I'm giving her the chance to sit with Francis.

She might have the body for days, but she's not having my Francis. I can't wait to see her reaction when she sees me closer to Francis, striking up secret conversations and touching hands.

◌⑅⃝●♡●⑅

There you have it, the first two chapters. Do you like this one? YES. YES. YES.

Now that we've established your likeness towards this novel, how do you see Kimberly's character?

I know it's a little to early, but whose team are you on? #TeamSonia OR #TeamKim?

Leave comments and votes guys. Tell your watty friends about it if you think it's worth it. Don't worry, it is, just tell 'em. Till next time! c: