Suprise! Part 2

Annabeth's POV

"Something's wrong with Percy. He's been acting really strange, jumpy, and secretive. I don't know he's never been this way before," I say hugging Percy's pillow tight as I talk to Piper, "I...I don't think he loves me anymore. We have a date again today but I feel like this date is going to be off. Something's gonna happen. Something big and it doesn't talk an oracle to know it."

"Annabeth. You know very well Percy would give up the whole world for you. He fell into Tartarus for you. I don't think you need to worry about this date," Piper responded with a knowing glint in her eye.

"You know what's going to happen, don't you."

"No, I don't."

I was being stupid. Piper is my best friend. She would tell me if anything bad was going to happen. I offered her a small smile to which she responded with a blinding smile of her own. (A/N: Piper used charm speak in case it wasn't obvious)

"Now let's get ready for that date!" Piper said pulling me up and dragging me into the closet.

We stayed there for hours. Mixing and matching different outfits. Eventually we settled on a blue, shoulder evening gown.

By now Piper was constantly charmspeaking me into being calm

By now Piper was constantly charmspeaking me into being calm. I put a lot more effort into my looks than I usually would as I had no idea what Percy was planning and if he was gonna break up with me...I might as well flaunt what I got and show him what he's gonna lose. A few minutes later and we were finished. Time to meet with Percy.

Yee a new chapter. What you guys think little skittles?