There's something about all that blood.

Violet's POV

I grab my hands against the cold sink to stablize myself.

What the fuck am I doing here. I look up at my reflection in the mirror and gasp. I looked terrible. I had dark circles under my eyes and my skin was ghostly pale. Which was kind of ironic because I was a ghost. I flicked up the broken tile pice where I hid my razors. The shining metallic gave me a bitter sweet feeling. 5 years ago I had promised Tate to never cut again. Here I am breaking that promise. I take the cold tip and hold it against my wrist. I press firmly and yank it across my skin.

"You promised me Vi." Tate whimpered in a soft voice.

I spun around and stared him dead in the eye. I hadn't seen him since I told him to go away. Those mysterious black eyes had a pained expression on them.

"What are you doing in here?" I said in shock.

"I miss you. It gets lonely in the dark basement. I've had a lot of time to think about what I've done. I've changed Vi." He said.

I shook my head with tears trickling down my face. "Why. Why should I forgive you. You killed people like us, and raped my mother! YOUR THE REASON SHE'S DEAD!"

He curled up in a ball on the floor and sobbed. he kept saying I've changed like a broken record. I couldn't stand it. Fuck my parents. If I'm stuck here for eternity then I at least have a right to be happy.

I sat down beside him. He must not have noticed because he flinched when I put my hand on his back. I rubbed circles and whisped soothing words into his ear. I stood up and dragged him to my bed. we layed down and I laced our fingers together. I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"I forgive you." I whispered against his skin, then drifted off into the best sleep I've had in years.