He leaves for tour

It was the night before Ricky leaves for a 4 month tour. I tried to help him pack but ended up having to head home because it was too much to think that I wouldn't be able to kiss or hug or even cuddle with my boyfriend for 4 whole months. I no sooner got home and my phone was ringing. I see that it's Ricky so I decide that I will answer and when I do, he asks me why I left and if everything was ok for he was worried about me. I told him that I was fine and that I just couldn't sit over there and watch you pack up and get ready to leave, that it broke my heart. He hangs up the phone which leaves me confused because he was the one who wanted to know the reason why. I hear my door open and close and I make no effort to see who it is. The person reveals themselves, and I see that it was Ricky and then he comes over and hugs me tightly and doesn't let me go. He tells me that he will just be a phone call away and that if I needed him, to call him that he didn't care what time it was. He would stay awake and talk with me to make me feel better. I thank him, and then he sleeps over and cuddles me closely, and then he kisses me and tells me that it will all be ok and that 4 months will go by fast and that he would be home before you know it.