"Well 2-3 month after all the planning and interviews and all which took one year," Ganesh explained. (Hope u guys remember The Diva World launch party and it's aftermath)

"Well we were new into this media business, we were scared," Ronit said .

"Then its final I need 3 months after three month we'll launch it uncle , dad," he looked at them for approval.

"Yup boy," Ronit got up and hugs Aarav .

"Then its final my boy," Ganesh patted his son's back," good going boy Arava," Ganesh said with teary eyes . He felt pride that his son is starting his own magazine just like Ronit did, he took business genes from Ronit it seems he thought with smile on his face .

"So Miss Kapoor three month," Aarav moved back and pushed the file towards his Mira.

Samaira nodded and looked up at him, "now princess you will follow him as good junior , no arguing with him girl , which you love to do specially with him," Ronit arched his brow and looked at his lovely daughter.

"Yaa yaa whatever," Samaira pulled her face at Aarav which made him laugh louder .

After finalising everything as per planned all the board member came for meeting. Ridhima was also one of the members. They together finalised everything. Ganesh presented file to Aarav and announced him as Editor in chief and Samaira as managing editor .

Samaira was shocked when she was announced as managing editor. She never dreamt that she will become managing editor so soon. She was to be assistant to Aarav how come managing editor, "no dreaming about me darling Mira," Aarav teased.

Samaira looked at him but his piercing brown eyes were made her look away.

After meeting ends Ronit and Ganesh went to their respective cabins, while Kiaan went with Aarav.

✍🏻
Samaira stayed back with her mother in board room.
"Managing editor Momma," Samaira looked at her mother," not as assistant to Aarav but this is big surprise mom," she paused and looked at her mother who look as beautiful as fairy in light pink saree, no doubt dad forcefully married her who can leave such beauty, "do you think I can handle," she asked .

"You will do fine Samy," Naina and Tiya enters the board room. Naina was always asked to join as board member but she refused and same with Tiya they both are happy in their world, where they run orphanage and art schools.

"What I heard from Ronit and Ganesh is true?" asked Naina looking at Samaira. But her words were spoken in teasing manner, "Yes Naina aunty, they are making me managing editor," she said childlike . Well in truth Naina was aware of this news.

"Ohh Bff," Tiya took Samaira into bone crushing hug .

"When my bhai is tehre then why to fear?" Tiya mumbled happily.

"Your bhai is my big fear," Samaira lightly smiled at her best friend.

After that they all went for lunch in their favourite restaurant. Well this is same restaurant which was once Lal's mansion.

Third person;

"Here they come," He smiled at the girl sitting infront of him. They were sitting at the corner table from they can see trio family without getting noticed.

"How do you know they will come , the whole family?" Lady asked confused.

"Well tell," Naa she kept her hand on his , "tell me Naa ," she sweetly asked again.

"Haha... girl," he took her hand in his," now now just enjoy your lunch," he said looking at the waiter who walked to their table with food.

"Who is that little girl in Tiya's arm?" she asked .

"Well will found about her soon , may be one the girl from orphanage," Guy replied looking at little Anji.

"Yaa ...why she brought this orphan for family lunch," she looked from her table and noticed that girl went from Tiya's arm to Harshvardhan who kissed her forehead.

"Not just orphanage girl , " Lady said in sing sang voice.

"Now girl will found about her , just enjoy your lunch and see them happy for last time," he laughed and then they happily had their lunch planning to ruin trio family.

✍🏻
After having lunch they all went back to office where they happily presented new cabin to Samaira , managing editor. Then they all went back to their work except Aarav who stayed there in her cabin sitting casually on sofa .

"Do you think I can handle all this," Samaira asked looking at her new cabin, her own desk and chair. When she was kid she use to sit on her father's lap whenever she use to visit his cabin and now she has her own desk and chair, she thought.

Aarav was looking at her with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. His mind was wandering to coming days . To their future together.

Suddenly their beyes met and he smiled at her warmly, "so Miss Kapoor are we ready for new start as in change in professional stream from model to managing editor," he asked his eyes glued on his Mira.

"Yes Aarav," she replied, His smile made her heart flutter, she turned away from him and looked down at her chair , he chair , her cabin , he roffice she smiled to herself.

Aarav understood that this girl is now getting what he feels for her , she is not able to meet my eyes he thought and got up from sofa, "I take your leave miss Kapoor will see you in the parking at 5 in the evening," he left.

Samaira turned when she heard the closing of the door . She took a deep breath ohh what's happening to me dear God she thought and slumped down her chair .

✍🏻
Start of new chapter of Mira and Aarav life , office romance...are we ready 😊

Thanks
Veenu😘