Let's have some talk!! 2

Hey friends !! Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your weekend.
Guys I'm going for short vacation and so won't be able to update for some 10-12 days, but but but if I get time then surely will update one chapter in between 😘 my trip.

Please vote......it's a request to all the silent readers.

✍🏻
Continued.....

"You have changed Aarav," she said.

"Since two day you are calling me a changed person."

"Coz you have."

"Well....take your time in making decisions about my behaviour, my Mira," Aarav smirked.

"Aarav why are you doing this," she stood up but Aarav pulled her down.

"Well you were the one who use to get angry when I hesitated to give you hug , when I never kissed your forehead, when ,".....he paused his eyes moved to her lips but seems she didn't noticed.

"Why now?" She asked.

"Well...I think now you need it so....okay enough about my behaviour ...,"he took her hand but Samaira got up from the bench,"I am sleepy," she said.

"Are you sure you are..." he asked looking into her eyes. His eyes were begging her to stay and Samaira without saying a word sat back.

Aarav stood up and walked towards rallings. For a moment no words were spoken between them. Aarav felt the tension inside him. He wants to talk to her about Monika and Raj but how to start he thought.

He turned and leaned over the table. Samaira looked at him, his eyes were as dark as the night but  lights on the deck was glowing his face like sun.

She could read his dark eyes, she could feel the waves crashing inside him, "What do you want to talk Aarav ?" She paused and looked at him. He was looking damn hot. His style could kill any girl but she never thought it could make her heart dance .

She looked away and waited for him to say something and break this silence, but Aarav kept on looking at her, "Raj and you were dating since long, you had fight and we told you that he is not good but you still gave him chance, you always said that you trust him and he is the only one for you," Aarav took a deep breath and leaned back at the rallings.

He could hear boys talking animatedly on lower deck. They were talking about Kunal's love .

Samaira stood up, "I always thought he will change but ," Samaira sat again her eyes filled with tears .

"You are a bold girl how could you be so fool Mira , what's done is done stop crying now ," Aarav walked to her, at the same time Samaira stood up and grabbed his shirt collar, "it's easy for you to say coz you don't understand what love is , how it hurts," she said . angrily.

Aarav didn't waited he wrapped his arm around her waist, "I understand what love is and how much it hurts to see that person with someone else ," he said pulling her closer.

"You are hurting me," Samaira tried to move back but his grip was strong,"and you are hurting me, Mira" he said and pushed her away and turned away towards rallings.

Samaira kept on looking at him, he confuses her, his behaviour are so different these days , she thought.

He isn't made of rock, he has heart why don't his Mira understands this , can't she see the desire in his eyes, Aarav heart pained. He want his Mira and its killing him to stay away from her.

They could hear waves crashing from the cruise . Tonight is their second last night and day after tomorrow day will reach Mumbai, back home . Back to office where my Mira will be with me always, Aarav thought.

"If you don't want to talk then I am going," Samaira who sat back,  stood up again and this time Aarav could see irritation in her voice

"Raj and Monika!!" Aarav spoke turning away from her . Samaira walked to Aarav, she could see his body tensed by her nearness. She could understand everything is changing between them but why , she thought.

"Raj and Monika were together and had lunch . They were cozy and happy after all this," he said .

Samaira grabbed his elbow and made him turn and looked at her," your men followed them?" She questioned.

"They will follow them untill unless I'll find about her so called Massi and more about their plan," Aarav said .

"What Massi and what plan ?" Samaira asked confused.

"Well I don't know much but they overheard that some Massi is their who won't be happy after knowing that Monika had a break up, as in we didn't continued," he said."She was not your girlfriend then how can you say break up," Samaira angrily said.

"Well.... whatever it was it is over and that Massi lady need to be find before it's too late ," Aarav said . He pulled Samaira towards him ," why did you pulled that drunken scene game, that gonna be big issue soon" he said touching his forehead with hers .

"I don't know ....and I feel tired and stressed and confused..." She wrapped her arm around his neck," you are the best Aarav , you always saved me , helped me ," she said .

And loved you Aarav thought removing her hand from around his neck, "something big is coming our way and we need to be ready before it's to late ," Aarav took her hand .

"Let's go back and check what these people are doing...are they still watching movie or doing something else ," Aarav smirked and looked down at his Mira who was looking at him .

"Why have you changed , your behaviour, just confused me ," she again said same thing which she was telling since a day or two.

"I promise soon you will know more about this changed person, just wait and enjoy," he smirked again and jogged towards the theatre where real movie was going on. His sister and her brother were enjoying their real movie.

✍🏻
Samaira laid on her bed and stared up at the ceiling of her cabin. Her mind wanders back to her time with Aarav . How can he have changed, how come his touch make my heart flutter, Samaira thought.

She couldn't sleep she tried but she couldn't . Tomorrow night is last party before they reach Mumbai . Vacation will ends and I would have to go to office and work under Aarav , she turned and looked at her mobile . It was 2 in the morning.

She turned on the light, took her mobile and started deleting her images with Raj. She will delete him from her life. Not only delete but will make sure to find his game with Monika she thought.

✍🏻

"So now we have to find this Massi thing" Kiaan said looking at the image of Raj and Monika. 

"Yes Kiaan and trust me Lal family is behind this, they are planning something big , they surely going to come out soon...they haven't learned the lesson which our dads have taught them , after Ridhima aunty's kidnapping.

"Aarav we need to keep Samaira close to us , they have eye on her," Kiaan said meeting Aarav's eyes .

"Well she will always be with me ....now...so you think that photoshoot was all planned," Aarav asked adjusting his pillow .

Kiaan too settled himself on the bed ," yes ....be ready something is coming up once we land in Mumbai ," he said closing his eyes .

"I am prepared and will do what it takes to protect my Mira," he said closing his eyes.

✍🏻
Before big twist , party is coming up.

Thanks
Veenu 😘