Introduction

Introducing our young energetic and most eligible bachelor Raj.

Arjun Raj , Managing director of Raj group of industries . One of the best successors of his family . He is renowned for his brilliance, business tactics and linguistic skills.

Being a member of a well reputed family he never knew how a simple or common life means. He is multi talented in doing all sorts of crazy things and is good at his academics.

He respects his father more than anyone else. His father Anand Krishna Raj is the best business man,who has a huge respect towards human beings and moral values . He says a human being without minimum moral values is not needed in this society . He wants his son Arjun Raj to be successful in all ways a man needs to be perfect inorder to handle his business .

Arjun who is studious to the whole world but was a bad boy in thier friends group. The whole group agrees with arjun .He is gang leader and the main responsible person for all the creepy issues they do. He is not a guy of type hanging around girls or not so interested even in having a good relation with them.

Arjun has a younger sister Tanya. She is in her bachelor's degree . Arjun's mother Pranita Anand Raj was a post graduate and works as a professor. Arjun's best friends Vatsal and Praveen are a trio since their childhood .

Here comes our best student of the class and the most impressive girl Anjali Bharadwaj.

In her college every guys dream is atleast to have a small chit chat with her. She got used for all such scrap around her since schooling. Being from an orthodox family she is afraid of her father, Anup Bharadwaj .

Anjali's mother Vedika Bharadwaj is a homemaker. Anjali has a elder brother Ram Bharadwaj. Anjali has a best friend since her childhood Samyukta. Each other families treat them as their own kids not as their daughter's friend.

Bharadwaj Mansion:

It is that day Anjali is going to be far from home to continue her studies. She was admitted into one of the top most and popular university. She is passionate in pursuing her bachelor's degree even though her family is not so interested in sending her to hostel.

"Anjali have you packed everything you needed . It is not so easy to travel from Vizag to Mumbai everytime if you need anything. So verify now itself" Vedika is yelling from kitchen baking Anjali's favorite cake and cookies.

" Hey dumbo go fast unnecessarily mom is struggling to make all those you like and papa is so tensed to send you. You know they love me more than you. That is y they allowed you to go to hostel but not me. Don't worry I'll take care about them because they are my first ever love. You being their daughter someday you will go getting married but me I'll be with them forever. " Her brother Ram started teasing her.

He didn't notice that her dumbo is crying untill he heard her sniffing. Immediately he ran to her hugged her and consoled her even she didn't stop. She is crying , crying and crying that
made her so weak and she started sneezing. All of a sudden she ran towards her father hugging him she wept for sometime.
Father is not only a super hero in every daughter's eyes but their first love deeply rooted in their heart's. No one else can sooth her pain as her father does to a daughter. Even her mother, siblings, friends, relatives no one can bring that spark in her eyes as her father does. Fighting with him, playing with him, having best moments with her father are every daughter's wishes. For some they may come true but for remaining they are their dreams only to be dreamt of.

Anup not knowing what to do to console his daughter started to enact her childish acts she used to do which made her laugh forgetting all her pain and he started to tickle her she was rolling and laughing happily.

Vedika being mother and wife observed her daughter's tears for mving to hostel, son's tears for making his sister cry and her husband's tears seeing his daughter in such a position. Slowly tears found their way in her eyes also letting all her missing feelings flow down.

Yet she is so glad for her happy family . She prayed to god for keeping them happy and wished to be so forever and their love and affection should cherish like it is. Not making the situation more worse she spoke first at the moment of silence in their house.

"Anjali, come on you have your homesick leave within a month. Don't be a drama queen now. We are sending upon your wish only na. Go get ready it's time for train. " Vedika spoke not letting anyone notice her tears.

Everything is going as planned they reached their hotel ,got ready and started to college. Completing all the process mentioned she is informed about all her course details and all about the college. She went to her hostel choose her room and got introduced to seniors and the freshers as well. Meanwhile she heard her father call her to bid their bye as it is time for them to leave as they booked tickets for the immediate train in the evening. She hugged everyone and bid goodbye to them.

Raj's House

"Arjun it's enough now it's time for office, since three days you are not going sitting and playing these vedio games with these idiots of yours" indicating Vatsal and Praveen who got used to Pranita's words.

Meanwhile arjun's sister Tanya comes to their games room to play with her friends but seeing her brother playing as if the world championships are being held and he's so indulged to get his 1st prize.

She called, yelled, beat him but of no use. An idea just made everyone turned their heads towards her and started running her behind . She ran all over the house but she can't find a place to hide.

Wanting to know what made them chase her????

Meet you in next chapter😁.

Everything Is Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें