Blessed To Have You!

Arjun started jumping , hopping all around the house giggling , hugging, kissing and lifting them in air. There are no limits and bounds to his happiness. He thanked his parents a lot for accepting his decision and letting him move into  future which he thought to live in.

Flashback.................................

Tanya's house :

                          Everyone are so silent not knowing what to face or how to get out of this tsunami . Anjali is so tensed how to face his parents,how to convince them, how to explain them.

Arjun is inside a room and some others are also there with him. Outside arjun's parents Tanya, Suhana everyone are waiting for what is happening inside. Then Arjun's parents are called into that room.

Inside the room:

Arjun, his parents are petrified seeing Anjali's brother and her parents . They are fuming with anger for what he did to their princess. Anjali's brother is like a hungry dinosaur getting ready to eat him .

Anjali's father started to explain arjun what is it with anjali and the reason behind their not letting her into any relation till now.

" Look Arjun ,Anjali is not a girl what you see. Actually she is not my blood. When she was born my wife also gave birth to a baby girl but she born dead.  When I was crying my heart out in the hospital then I came across a baby girl's cradle pushed out and she was about to fall.  I held her in my hands (these hands of mine(crying)). She held my finger so tight that I stopped crying and starred at her. Looking into those beautiful eyes of hers giving me a fatherly feel. Then I got to know about her parents they are not interested in children but out of thought they brought her into this world and then they are thinking about leaving this innocent toddler in that cradle and moveon in their life.
That is when I asked the doctor that can I take her home as my child as the child we gave birth left us before she saw us. "Telling this Anjali's father started weeping badly.

Anjali's mother wiping her tears " I knew all this story after we sent her to a school trip and she was lost, that is the day we realized what she means to us. Then I got to know how horrible I would have become if we don't have Anjali in our lives. I used to take care of her in everything. I used get her before she asks. She used to jump and hug me, kiss me. I may not  give her birth but she made me live on this earth."

Even Anjali's brother Ram is shocked to hear this. He never knew his parents would give such a big blow to him. He immediately turned to door and saw her. His little minion with watering eyes. Now everyone's eyes are on her she ran towards her father and hugged him. Later on everything is settled between them and both the families are convinced and accepted  their love.

End of Flashback.

After few months.......

Anjali is at her home.She got semester break . It's been a month she's home and five months of her love life. She is about to shout coz someone caught her from behind but didn't realize.

To make her more irritated Arjun started kissing on the back of her neck, ear lobe. Anjali pushed him but is again into those protective arms. He slid his hand on her wiast making her more vulnerable .

"Will u come for a date Ms. Anjali Bharadwaj? " Arjun is on his knees .
She is in a shocked state when did he come? From where did he come? That into my room!! If anyone sees especially bhai I'll be dead. Being tensed holding arjun" Arjun you go first . I'll let you know if I can come on a date with you. Please Arjun if bahi sees I'll be dead. "

Being stubborn Arjun slept on her bed waiting for her response. Knowing that he being a kiddo won't go unless she says yes."At what time? Where? When? How? "Anjali started questioning him. "You no need to get tensed about all that baby. I'll take care. Now tell me where you wanna go. " making her lean on his chest.

Anjali being a introvert "Fine let us have just a simple wala date. U,me that's all". " Ok then get ready by 7 in the evening tommorow. I'll come and pick you up"saying that Arjun vanished.

On the date day:

Anjali had a sleep less night bwcause of this date of hers. Before whenever they went it's from hostel but now for this date she need to go from home don't what lame excuse she need to make up now.

It's time for her to be ready she went to have a bath. Slowly creeping into her room he placed a box and ran away.

Anjali is shocked seeing a box on her bed coz she closed her door but how did this come in, by the way what is this? Opening the box she found a letter with a message "Be ready with the gift ".

Arjun going to Anjali's house took her parents permissionas he already has  her brother's support. He stood there staring her and how beautiful she is looking in that frock he asked her to wear. He thought to take her to the place she asked for. Making her sit the car he drove the car.

Some pics of their dream date...

Getting her down the car Arjun blind folded her and made her stand infornt of those candle path

When Arjun opened her blind fold hugging her from back kissed on her neck. Took to towards the sea shore. It  is just two of them. He and his life.  Anjlai has no boundd for her happiness she is having tears in hrr eyes, holding his face thanking him. Took the initiative and kissed him. It is a slow kiss at the start but turned into a passionate kiss.

Hello guys!!!
Sry for late update.
Next chapter would be an end to this love story of Anjali and Arjun.

Hope U'll like it.
Thank you