Chapter 1

July 4th Tuesday

It was a Tuesday, and Pisces was on her way home from school. She looked up at the grey sky and sighed. She hated when it rained, and it looked like it was about to. After a few minutes she felt the small drops of water on her arms, then large dollops, in a few seconds the rain had picked up to a shower, a storm. She looked up again at the sky, filled with shock as she gazed upon the swirling, spinning clouds, lightning lit up the sky followed by a loud rumbling thunder. She had never seen a storm like this in her life. The cold wind blew in strong gusts, her hair flying all over the place.
What the hell is going on? She asked herself. The clouds swirled together, spinning faster and faster, the lightning bolts seemed to hit closer and closer to her, luckily she had reached her house by the time one of the bolts shot down to the forest about a kilometre away, striking one of the tall trees, splitting the bark down to its roots.
She ran inside and slammed the door behind her, breathing heavily, panting like a dog. She moved her foot as she pressed herself against the door and realised the letter beneath it. It had her muddy shoeprint all over the front, it was addressed to her, Pisces Astreia.
Picking up the letter, she walked into the living room and sat down. She tore it open and pulled out the paper. "Pisces Astreia, The King of Zodia has chosen you and the rest of the Zodiacs to come to Galactia High, School for Celestial beings. Before you all begin at this school, you will be living together for the summer in a mansion. Some of you may already know each other from the celestial gatherings and parties. Pack your bags and be ready to arrive at Orion Rd. on Friday, you will be living together throughout the summer, before enrolling at the school together. We look forward to meeting you all,
Signed, Ms. Stalia, Deputy Head of Galactia High, Zodia."
"Woah!" Pisces exclaimed, she was going to be joining her friends at a school together, with other celestial beings, and living with them in a huge mansion for the summer!!! She jumped up from the couch and hopped around screaming with joy- when she turned to see her mother and father staring at her from across the room confused, they burst out laughing at their daughter's antics and asked her, " Pisces, what are you doing?" still giggling.
"Mom! Dad! I'm going to Galactia High!" She screamed happily.
"OH MY GOOOODD!!! My baby going to a special School with all the other Zodiacs... in the kingdom of Zodia!!! I can't believe this! I'm so excited for you, honey!" her mom squealed.
"I know!!!" She squealed back.
"Soooo, when do you start at the school?"
"OH yeah! Before we all start at the school, we're gonna live together in a mansion for the summer!"
"Ohhh myyy Goooddd!!!" her mom screamed again, jumping up and down, mirroring her daughter, Pisces, who was doing the exact same.
Once they calmed down from all the screaming and jumping, she told them when she was supposed to be leaving to stay with the other Zodiacs, and ran up to her room to plan what she was going to pack.

The same day, a different part of town, Taurus was in the kitchen of his house, boiling pasta and making tomato sauce for when his parents got back home from work and his younger brother from school.
He heard a noise through the hall, a slip through the letter box and an envelope landing on the floor. He left the sauce on the hob to grab the letter. He thought it would just be some confidential thing to one of his parents. He walked over to the door through the empty house and picked it up. But as he looked at the front, he realized it was addressed to him, Taurus Reinar. He tore it open as he wandered back through the hall and living room, where the TV was playing some random show he put on to pass the time whilst he was cooking. He made his way back round to the kitchen and leaned against the cold marble counter as he pulled out the paper, beginning to read. " Taurus blah blah blah blah blah King has chosen you blah blah start at Galactia High, Zodia, blah blah blah stay in mansion blah blah summer blah blah blah stay with the other zodiacs-"
"OH MY GOD!!!" Taurus screamed," I need to pack my bags!" He said to himself as he ran up the stairs to his room, " I can't wait for Friday!"

* So basically all the signs got the letters capeesh?*