Meanwhile

Teacher's lounge: Aizawa pov

I couldn't believe and I refused to believe that my star pupil the cinnamon roll of class 1-A was a traitor. I thought to myself. I turned on the news to get my mind off things.

Today on japan news network U.A has discovered there was a traitor in there midsts that goes by the name Izuku Midoriya wait isn't that the quirkless boy from Musufta? On other news the murder of a woman in there forties found dead in there home they go by the name Inko Midoriya. Anyways thank you for watching our news.

I spat out my coffee at the news and began to cry at how much this boy has lost, his mother, his friends, his home, and had been betrayed. How could one child take all of this and not give up. I was going to crawl into my sleeping bag to think of how he is innocent but I heard the door open and a giant yellow cockatoo walked in.

"Hey there Aizawa" Present mic spoke dully as he sat down which was unusual because he is alway bright and cheery in every situation.

"Are you sad about the whole thing going on mic?" I spoke to him to see if I could cheer him up and see whats wrong but it was obviously the situation with Izuku.

"Yeah it's about him, I've seen and heard him do incredible things and risk his life to help others and now he's behind for something he didn't do.

"Maybe we could clear his name mic?" I spoke to cheer him up and help the green bean out of this situation.

"Wait doesn't he have notebooks filled with knowledge about heroes and his classmates?" Mic said to in an excited tone.

"Then why would he steal info about us if he already has it" I said to finish his sentence.

"Exactly!" Mic shouted to me. Now we knew what we had to do to clear the green beans name.

Meanwhile in class 1-A dorms: 3rd person pov

Class 1-A was watching the news to try and get there mind off things when breaking news had occurred.

Today on japan news network U.A has discovered there was a traitor in there midsts that goes by the name Izuku Midoriya wait isn't that the quirkless boy from Musufta? On other news the murder of a woman in there forties found dead in there home they go by the name Inko Midoriya. Anyways thank you for watching our news.

The whole class had paled at the news of Inko's murder. They had all met her and she was the kindest woman on earth. The fact that someone killed her on purpose was shocking enough to make them puke in their mouths.

Denki had a relieved sigh that his masters mission was successful and excused himself to go to his room.

Meanwhile at Prison ZERO: 3rd person pov

Three inmates stared up in shock after seeing the kid that defeated them and the symbol of peace standing next to him.

Overhaul, Stain and All for one were shocked to see Midoriya in handcuffs because the green bean could do no wrong.

"What is a true hero doing in handcuffs?" Asked stain as he was curious to the situation.

"I'm curious as well" said Overhaul as he was on Stains side and wanted answers.

"Izuku my son is that you?" Said All for one as he tilted his head up and saw the green beans tuft of bushy hair.

The inmates and heroes froze at his words because the son of a villain could never be a hero right?

"I think we should take a blood test?" Suggested Izuku as the heroes and inmates started to nod at his suggestion.

Timeskip 30 min

"Well it seems that All for one is Izuku's biological father" shook Nezu as he said that sentence that caused everyone to freeze in fear shock.

"That means One for all is Izuku's birthright" muttered All for one as he began muttering up a storm from his fleshy face.

"So my Uncle Haru Midoriya first possessed One for all so All for one is actually Hisashi Midoriya" Izuku muttered under his breath while holding his cuffed hand under his chin.

"So my son was to defeat me with my nemesis's quirk, and I thought I was bad" shouted All for one to the heroes.

To be continued...