Rage, You Damned Nerd (レイジ、ユー・ダム・オタク)

"𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝."

Yuuei High School (優栄高校)

'Holy shit, holy shit that felt weird.'

700+ Meters, 720.3 Meters, to be exact. All the test are over, thank fuck. Izumi and Izumo has never feared for their life more because Katsuki was absolutely seething in rage. She hid behind 'halfie' the entire time.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply themarks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once. Remember, the person with the lowest total score will be expelled."
The teacher explained.

He pressed a small button before a hologram appeared in front of the small crowd. Izumi instantly tensed as she searched desperately. Okay, so she knew she didn't do that bad, but the others definitely did way better. That's what worried her.

Rankings
"1. Yaoyorozu Momo
"2. Todoroki Shouto
"3. Bakugou Katsuki
"4. Iida Tenya
"5. Tokoyami Fumikage
"6. Shoji Mezo
"7. Ojirou Mashirao
"8. Kirishima Eijirou
"9. Ashido Mina
"10. Uraraka Ochako
"11. Koda Koji
"12. Sato Rikido
"13. Tsuyu Asui
"14. Aoyama Yuga
"15. Sero Hanta
"16. Kaminari Denki
"17. Jirou Kyoka
"18. Midoriya Izumi
"19. Hagakure Toru
"20. Mineta Minoru

"Holy shit."
Izumi wheezed out. She'd come so close. So fucking close! She was a second away from a panic attack. My god that was way to much stress for anyone her age.

"Mineta Minoru..."
The Erasure Hero Murmured. Izumi's tiny panic attack was cut of day the dark voice of her teacher.

"-Remember, the person with the lowest total score will be expelled."

Izumi took one look at the boys face and winced. He was a white sheet of paper, extremely ready to break down and run right out of the school. Izumi's gaze trailed to their teacher and she tensed. He was grinning darkly. It made Izumi clam up out of reflex before listening intently as the man finished.

No one had genuinely expected what the teacher would say next.

"You should have never showed up to this school. You are no longer welcomed as a student here at Yuuei."

Izumi's jaw dropped. Holy shit. Holy shit. The teacher wasn't joking, she knew that, but holy shit! She was extremely close to being expelled on the first day.

Izumi glanced at the boy before she winced. Being told you couldn't do something before you even tried was definitely a horrible feeling. She knew, that kid was going to be holding a lot against the hero and the school.