Giggles,screams and kicks

She dropped her spoon as well, Jason Voorhees!

I pounced on her knocking our TV trays over, she screamed and kicked out with her injured foot.

I grabbed her leg and flipped her on her back, I straddled her waist and lightly

poked her ribs.

She squealed and giggled , oh how I love her laugh, I then lightly brushed my fingers on her neck.

She jerked with a phoebe-able attempt to escape, hmmm how ticklish is she anyways?

Let's test that theory shall we?

I run my hand down her chest, when my hand brushed her in the middle of her stomach she laughed and tried to kick me again.

I let my hand travel down her legs, once again I got a response.

I smiled to myself I continued to explore her body trying to find all her ticklish areas.

The bottoms of her feet were also ticklish, I was enjoying this, I lightly ran my hand back up her leg, when it lightly brushed her sex she moaned.

I stopped and got off her, I had a smug look on my face, she was trying to catch her breath.

You are cruel you know that?

I chuckled as a response to her, now let's see if you're ticklish.

I laughed again, I doubt that I thought to myself.

She jumped on me pushing me back against the couch, she lifted my shirt and tried to tickle my ribs.

I flinched and was surprised to learn yes I was ticklish too, she did the same technique I used on her.

The only place that effected me was my rib cage, at one point she was sitting on my lap and rubbed up against me.

I felt the heat go to my groin, she seemed to feel the reaction my body had to her.,

I sucked in a breath and felt my heart skip a beat, she did it again, this time on purpose.

She smiled obviously proud of herself, she slid off my lap and unbuttoned my pants.