Chapter 22 life is good.

• Dedicated to everyone who follows their dreams

The wedding was really a lavish affair. It really was. There was a cake about the size of an adult midget, a chocolate fountain, gourmet food, wonderful entertainment (ONE DIRECTION SANG), and just an amazing atmosphere.

Ryan and I cut the cake together, and after that I threw the bouquet. A wild scramble of girls rammed into each other as they tried to grab the flowers and after a minute of fighting, Araceli emerged from the dog pile with the beat up boquet in her hand.

Everyone "WOOOOOOOOOOOO"-ed and grabbed Nathan and yelled things out like "Next wedding couple" and stuff, but then, Araceli got the microphone and smiled and looked at Adrian.

"Do you wanna tell them?" she asked.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind. I think it's time we tell them."

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT!" I screamed.

Araceli shook her head and laughed. "No, not even. Adrian and I... we're-"

And Nathan grabbed the mic.

"I am GAY. And Araceli is a LESBIAN."

There was silence for a moment, then applause and cheers and "WTF seriously?"s.

I think they were pretty serious. The two would kiss, but they wouldn't really do anything else. And up to this day, I don't know if they're kidding or not. Many years later, they had a boy and named him Christopher Robin, and they trained him to be a cross country runner, a water polo player, and of course, a swimmer. But even if they were both gay, it wouldn't have mattered. They got married anyway.

Of course Dan and Tom supported this. They remained a happy couple for a long time. As for Holly and her One Direction lover? They didn't last very long. But she just went on to the next guy in One Direction. They didn't seem to mind.

My father and I got very close and we made up all the years we didn't spend together. He was also compensating his absense in my life y spending an awful lot of time with Brian.

My fashion career is back on track.

Michael Phelps? He kept a pretty low profile, and I haven't seen him since. I'd hear about him, and how he's doing, and I hope that someday, he may find someone other than me to love.

As for me?

Well what else can I say? I have the man of my dreams, the ideal job, a beautiful son, great friends, and I FINALLY have a family.

Life is good.