CHAPTER 6: SUMMER NIGHTS

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

Joohyun and I are cuddling on the couch watching TV as the door bell rings, I get up as she sits on the couch looking over at the door. I open it as the guy hands me a key, I smile remembering what it was. I look at the sun setting before walking back to the couch turning off the TV, Joohyun looks at me.

         "Go get dressed casually, we going for a night cruise," I tell her as she nods. I sit on the chair by the couch waiting. She comes back rather quickly in one of my sweaters, I smile s it looks like a dress on her.I grab hold of her hand letting her outside where the new car is waiting in the driveway.

Ahh my baby, The R32 GTR, the first car I bought when I could afford to get my cars I've always wanted

Ahh my baby, The R32 GTR, the first car I bought when I could afford to get my cars I've always wanted. She looks at me and at the car.

         "I didn't know about this one," She says chuckling a bit.

         "This is my baby, I took the RB25 out and put in the RB26 in making about 800 horsepower but I decided to have it upgraded to 900 horsepower," I explain to her as she nods hopping into the passenger seat. I smile getting in the car starting it, and starts to head to the highway. The highway mostly clear of people as people are home, resting up for the next day of work. But her and I, are currently going 100 down the highway with the windows rolled down enjoying the wind with cruising music playing. I pull off at an exit parking at a 7-11 getting out, heading inside to grab some snacks. Waiting in line, holding the bag of chips as I wrap my arms around her resting my head onto of hers.

 Getting up the cash register, letting the cashier scan everything that we have before I pull out my card paying for everything. Walking back to the car, Joohyun quickly kisses my lips before running around the car and getting into her seat. I chuckle getting in and starting the car hearing a satisfying echo. I crack a small smile backing out of the parking spot. Joohyun opens one of the bags feeding me a chip before she goes on to munch on her own chip. Driving down the highway with the only source of music is the RB26. Getting off of the highway and head up the mountain pulling over near the top, turning off the car and hoping out taking in the view of the city with the lights on illuminating the buildings.  Joohyun gets out of the car wrapping her arm around my arm, resting her head on my shoulder.

              "Its beautiful," She says as I wrap my arms around her shoulder as she moves her arms around my waist.

               "Not as beautiful as you," I say making both of us cringing and chuckle.

           " I love you Y/n," She says nuzzling her head into my chest as my heart rate quickens.

                "I love you too, Joohyun," I say smiling kissing the top of her head," It's nice to have a summer night like this."

  She nods in agreement, smiling.....

          *Time skip*

I pull into the driveway, getting out of the car walking to the other side picking Joohyun. Picking her up bridal style as she sleeps bringing her up to the room.  Placing her on the bed softly closing the door behind myself as I leave the room.  Walking down the living room, locking all of the doors setting the alarm system. Turning off the lights before heading back up to the room changing into my pj's coming in bed with Joohyun wrapping my arms her small body frame joining her in the slumber.

The morning comes with the sun shining through the window and into my eyes, getting up seeing that Joohyun wasn't next to me. I worried for a bit then I hear a pans clinking together downstairs. I get up and walk down the stairs slowly peeking into the kitchen seeing her turning on the stove. I smile slightly walking up behind her, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. I see her crack a smile.

         "Morning baby," I say to her kissing her cheek making her blush.

            "Look behind you," She whispers and I look behind to see the other members of Red Velvet hitting themselves squealing like fangirls. I start to feel flustered as I look them before I turn around hiding my face in Joohyun's neck.

She starts to chuckle turning around as I turn with her still hiding as she plates up the food for all of us.

            "Don't mind Y/n, he is just shy," She says patting my head, I stand up straight laying a kiss on her head grabbing my plate heading to the living room turning on the TV, to ESPN to watch something.

     Joohyun joins me along with the rest of them sitting on the other couches, "Babe, what are you watching?"

            "First Take, The NFL season is gonna start this sunday," I say to her as she nods taking a bite of her food.

            "Unnie, are you two dating," Joy asks Joohyun and she nods turning my face towards her giving me a kiss on my lips. Causing them squeal like high school girls. I chuckle pulling away turning back to the TV.

           "He's mine," Joohyun says resting her head on my shoulder as I lean back in the couch. She swings her legs up onto mine, I rest my hands on them as I lean my head on her head.

A/n: OMG, A update coming the left field, School started again and I am lazy af, but I still try to get these updates out and published even if it takes awhile I hope you guys bare with me. I'm graduating early so I'll be pushing out more chapters then.