A normal day

(I'll be writing these in first person)

Hi, my name is Remi; I'm 20 years old and live on my own in a two bedroom apartment in the Grand line city. My current job is being a graphic designer for a major company called 'One piece' runned by a well known man named Shanks or as people call him 'Red hair' Shanks. He's a nice boss. Any whoosie living alone has it's up's and downs, I can invite any of my friends to stay over but after that i get lonely and wish I had company. It's nice having alone time but it's better when someone is here. So I got on my laptop and posted a message online saying
   "In need of a roommate, gender doesn't matter as long as you're responsible, respectful and clean up after yourself. If any takers let me know through email"

However it's been about a week since I've posted that and still no one has taken interest. Today is Tuesday, Im heading to work but first make a stop at my favorite cafe. "Oh remi good morning!" My favorite oranged hair girlfriend greets me when i walk in "Good morning nami, how're things going?" She sighed and leaned against the counter "Slow but good. Hey has anyone taken that roommate spot yet?" She asked me but i shake my head "No, no one has shown interest." She pouts a little "Well that's no good, but hey don't give up maybe a really hot and cute guy will come along and take" she said smirking and winking at me; I just smiled and rolled my eyes at her playfully "Anyway can i get the usual and two extra coffees please?" Nami smiled at me and nodded her head.

I heard the little door bell chime and saw that zoro, sanji, and usopp all walked in "Hey guys what's up" I greeted them with a smile as nami handed me my order "Remi~Swaaaaan goooood morning, you're looking beautiful as always" sanji swirled his way toward me. I adore sanji but when he does things like that, i hate it "Sanji, will you please stop that. I don't like it and it can be creepy sometimes" I say honestly then I hear a snicker from zoro and usopp "At least someone agrees with me" zoro mumbled causing me to laugh as well.

I start heading for the door "Well I'm off, I'll see you all later, Bye bye!" "Bye remi" I heard them say together. Yes those people were my friends, and I love them dearly. Usopp was my first friend I made when I moved here, he's great and I can rely on him if I ever need anything, then I met nami when me and usopp went to the cafe she works at and there i also met zoro and sanji. The two are friends but they fight alot so I guess they're frenemies? But either way they all get along.

I finally arrived at my work buliding and walking upon the enterance I greet the security guard that works there everyday "Morning smoker" I say with a smile "Good morning remi, have a good walk?" He comes off as intimidating but he's a nice guy "Yes I did" i say with a smile "And here I brought you some coffee as well" I give him one of the extra cups I ordered "Thanks remi, I actually needed it" He says while taking the cup "No problemo, well see you around and have a good day smoker" I smile and wave goodbye "You too remi" I heard him say.

I walked in and was greeted by the comapny receptionists at the front desk "Morning remi, have a good day" "Thanks and you too vivi" i greeted back. I took the elevator and went to my designated floor number. Upon arrival I was greeted by my young, adorable and cheery assistant chopper "Hello Ms. Remi!" That boy makes my heart melt at how innocent and cute he is. I must protect him. Smiling at his cuteness "Morning Chopper, how's my amazing assistant doing?" I ruffle his hair a little "Im doing good and saying things like 'amazing' don't make me happy at all~~" he always gets like this when he recieves a compliment, he wiggles his arms around and blushes. It's too adorable. Me and chopper start walking to my desk.

When we got there my co-worker law was already there next to my area working, "Morning law" he turns and god almighty he looks like shit "Damn, you like shit. Did you even go home last night?" I asked him. He just sighs and rubs his temples "Brutaly honest like always remi-ya and yes I went home, just didn't sleep" he leans back in his chair. The bags under his eyes get worse by the day "Here I got you some coffee just how you like it" I set the coffee down next to him and give a warm smile "Thanks remi-ya, I really needed it" I snort a little laughter "Yeah like after your third one this morning?" I say eyeing the three coffee cups already present on his desk. He looks at them then at me "Shut up" is all he says. I shake my head smirking a little.