Final Chapter: ... I'll rise again.

Depuis le début

Vali: Here I come !!

"DRAGON RUSH !!"

As the two attacks collided, nearly obliterating the school and everything inside it, we both recoiled, and not wasting any time, continued our reckless attacks.

Sirzechs: They... They're equally matched ! But if we stay here, it won't be safe for long !

Arceus: That's why I told you to get away in the first place, with these two going all out, this whole country is in danger.

Unknown to him, something under his collar started to glow more and more, responding to someone's call...

After a few minutes of this fight, both opponents started to feel the exhaustion kicking in, but one of the two was in better shape than the other, as purple smoke was slowly escaping my body.

Vali: That was truly a marvelous fight, but it looks like you've reached your limit. Waiting for you to run out of energy would be extremely disrespectful from me, so, as an acknowledgment of your power, allow me to finish you off with my most powerful attack ! Behold, LONGINUS SMASHER !!!

"Dammit ! I won't go down without a fight ! HYPER BEAM !!"

The two beams collided, and the strong wind current that followed was enough to blow off most of the trees in the surrounding forest, as almost all windows in the entire city shattered immediately.

Vali: This is the end now ! At last, I've proven myself to be stronger than you !

His attack was overpowering mine, slowly but surely getting closer and closer to me.

Sirzechs: What's he doing ?! If he's not at his fullest yet, why isn't he powering up ?!

Arceus: Because if he can, this whole city will be reduced to ashes.

Dialga: Father, what is that thing glowing on your chest ?

Arceus: Glowing... Huh ? How come it's reacting now ?!

The glowing thing, revealed to be an orb, that Arceus was wearing as a pendant.

And it was starting to tug on it's chain, like it had a mind of it's own.

Palkia: Father, is that... What we think it is ? You kept it all this time ?

Arceus: ... I had no other choice, otherwise he would've escaped long ago...

Sirzechs: And what exactly IS that ?

Arceus: The griseous orb... the last piece of Giratina's powers. When I banned him away long ago, I knew it was too dangerous to keep him at full power, so I took a part of it away, and kept it with me all the time.

Dialga: But if it' reacting, then that mean...

Arceus: yes, and that's what I feared. By using that much power, the fusing process of their souls is highly accelerated. If we don't do anything, they'll end up in an incomplete forced fusion.