Chapter 12: Kuoh fried Phoenix

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

' ': Giratina talking to your mind

Your POV:

"A different kind of training ?"

Giratina: Exactly, now that Mew joined you, You should try practicing in real situation, not only in mind training. After all, the best one to teach you that is the one who taught it to me.

"Guess it makes sense after all."

Giratina: There's something else, judging by the amount of power you gained, you should be now able to summon an "ethereal" version of my human form.

"And how exactly would that help ?"

Giratina: Apart from having two teachers to help you, training you to fight several foes at the same time is something essential. It will also sap your power, that is always nice when you need to train seriously without blowing up an entire country.

"Double the pain, double the gain..."

Giratina: Indeed, I would highly recommend you to give your all if you expect to survive. Remember in the real world you can die.

I then started to fade away, surprisingly, since it wasn't that long since I got here.

"What happened ? Is it morning already ?"

Giratina: No, we got company. I hope you like gazpacho.

"Don't tell me..."

And then I woke up in my bed, shook like mad by Rias.

Rias: Good, you're finally awake.

"Alright, first of: What the hell are you doing in my house, and Second: Get out of here before I throw you out myself !

Rias: They're no time to explain, you need to take my virginity now !

"... What... ?"

Rias: Come on, just a little in-and-out, and I'll be ruined !

"J...Just get out. Go... I don't know... Go find Issei, he'll gladly do this for you."

Rias: Oh... You're right. Thank you !

"Get out."

And so she finally left my house by using another teleportation circle, while I prepared to go back to sleep.

'This is too early to deal with that devil's crap.'

I was about to fall back asleep when a bright silver light filled my room, and from the circle that light was emanating, came someone that I didn't really wanted to remember what they looks like.

???: Please lady Rias, you shouldn't...

I didn't gave her enough time to finish her line, and instead grabbed her with my wings before throwing her out of the window.

"WAY too early."

At that moment, the door opened, revealing Asia and Mew with very tired eyes.

Asia: Hey Y/n, is everything alright ? We heard some noises.

"It's fine Asia, it was no one important, really."

Mew: Rias ?

"Rias."

Timeskip:

After another (extremely) boring day of school, I was prepared to leave, just waiting for Asia to pack her stuff, until: