My what!?

Jimin's POV

I was sleeping in bed when my alarm went off. I woke up and lent over to turn it off. I looked at the time and it was 5:30am and the sun was just rising. I rubbed my eyes and got out of my bed. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and got dressed into some running clothes.

I wanted to go for a run and relax before anyone got up and started babying me. It's not like I don't like being babied I just wanted some alone time. After I finished getting dressed I grabbed my phone and headphones and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen I grabbed a water bottle and wrote a note for my mom. He always worried when he gets up and I'm not here. In the note I wrote that I would be home before 9am and that I went for a run in the woods.

I walked outside and started running toward the woods. I discovered a clearing in the woods with a small lake not to long ago. I love to come here to get away from people or to practice singing. The best part is that no one knew about it. I could be alone.

I was now running along the path until listening to music till I came to the cleaning. I took off my headphones and put them around my neck. I looked at the time and it was about 7am. I decided that I would stay and relax for a while.

I was laying down on my back looking up at the sky listening to music till I slowly drifted asleep. I woke up to the most amazing smell, the kind of smell I could dive into and not care about drowning in. I sat up and looked around. I was searching for that amazing smell. I got up and started to walk around looking for what or who the smell was coming from. I heard a sound coming from the woods.

I changed into my wolf and ran into the woods. I then saw a really big Gray wolf. I ran after it, not knowing what was about to happen. I caught up to it my wolf was going crazy inside my head. My dad tried connecting to me through the mind link but I blocked him out. The wolf then suddenly stopped and looked at me.

What happened next was something I never thought would. I locked eyes with him and my wolf yelled.............

"MATE!!!!!!"