Preference - you're best friends and you give him a boner

a/n: #sorrynotsorry.

Irwin: you were at your best friend, Ashton's house for a sleepover, as you do on every friday night, and no not a girly sleepover where you paint your nails, the normal routine is, movies, food, moves, food, end.

you both decided to watch sucker punch first, (a/n if you havent watched this, go watch it its my favourtie filmm on netflic ermehegrd) you couldnt get comfortable and ended up sitting on Ashton's lap leaning into him, as the film started you felt ashton wiggle underneath you "ershterrnn, what are you doing?" you asked giggling a little he didnt reply but as you were about to turn around you felt something poke your thigh, your eyes widened "was that your phone?" you asked hoping it was "im afraid not" ashton replied stuttering a little "um" i said "you should probably...sort that,,out" i told him pointing to the bathroom or somewhere far away from where you were sitting "m-maybe i should" but as Ashton awkwardly walekd away you started gigglinjg about how awkward that was.

Clifford: "NOOOOO STOP RUNNING YOU KNOW I CAN RUUUNUNNNNNNNN" I Shouted at My best friend Michael as he jogged away from me "TEEHEE" was all i could hear from down the corridor.

i jogged after him soon catching up, i grabbed on to his arm tostop him but as i did he tripped over and i ended up falling on top of him

"ow fuck" i whispered stroking my head after a few seconds of silence i realized i was still lying on top of michael, i looked up to see a bright red faced michael, i said i was sorry and stood up watching as michael got up too, as he was about to run away in the direction of the bathroom, i noticed he had a..problem downstairs, i started laughing as michael ran in the opposite direction.

Hemmings: You and all the rest of 5sos decided to go to a club, which ment you had to be dressed up, you wore a black cocktail dress that hugged your petite figure in all the right places and some black high heels, you grabbed your bag to walk downstairs to find a giant penguins standing at the bottom of the stairs, "oh wow" Luke blurted out then instantly go red "did i just say that outload?" he added "yes you did, is what im wearing okay?" i asked Luke, it was silent but i could just hear luke mutter "fucking hell you look perfect" i blushed but brushed it off "you look g-great" luke said smiling at me, i went to go to the door to get into a taxi that was waiting outside when i noticed luke wasnt behind me?

"Luke our taxi is like outside where did you goooooooooooooo?" i questioned, searching for my best friend to find him running down the stairs awkwardly putting his hand over his croth region, i instantly knew what had happened, i was shocked but ended laughing lke ive never laughed before "you alright there?" i said in between giggles, "not.. really" luke said blushing, embarassed, "we kinda have no time to get it sorted out the taxi man is probably already pissed off" i said seriously but still smiling from the laughter before "ah, right" luke said as he pushed beside me "guess ill just sort it out at the club then" luke said just above a whisper which made me burst into a fit of giggles again.

Hood: you invited to come on tour with your best friend, Calum and you wre currnetly lying in the uncomfortable, freezing bunk bed, above Calum, he noticed me tossing and turning and awoke, "you ok y/n?" calum asked me climbing up to my bunk "nope, cant sleep and the bunk is freezing" i"ill warm it up" calum then climbed next to my and snuggled into me, in a friend way, we normally do this.

i snuggled more into calums torso when he wriggled beside me "y- y/n" he stumbled over his words "um you okay?" i replied beack to him unsure one what he was doing when suddenly he fell off the top of the bunk and ran to the bathroom.

after a few minutes of confusion i heard a groan coming from where Calum was and instantly caught on, making me smirk, i knoked on the bathroom door and Calum opened it staring at me wide eyed, we have that friendship where we act like boyfriend and girlfriend but feel nothing like that towards each other "oh.. uh.. hi" calum looked confused as he saw me standing outside the door smirking with my arsm crosses over my chest "ill help" i said, seriously, still smirking, dayum dat smirk, "oh thank god" calum gave a sigh of relief and let me into the bathroom door, locking it afterwards.

a/n: well this wasnt awkward to write not one bit. but i got a request so i kinda had to

a/n number two (1/11/15)
I unpublished this for a while,but its been an actual year since I wrote this (22/10/14) and so I shall re-publish It for the public to enjoy