T H I R T Y - T H R E E

As soon as I got home Kyungshim made me some hot chocolate with whipped cream and turned on a movie.

Sitting beside me on the couch she smiled gently. "Sweetie I hope you know what happened is not your fault." I took a sip of my hot chocolate. "It's that dumb ass Soo Man." I Let out a small giggle making her laugh as well.

"The girls will be home soon and I bet they will be over the moon to watch a movie with you" thinking of the girls made me smile. They were always happy. They treated me like a big sister. they made me feel like a had to be a remodel, someone they could look up to. Having time with the two of them would definitely take my mind off everything that happened.

"Wait Kyungshim" Kyungshim was about to get up before I grabbed her wrist. "Jeno asked me on a date, I'm guessing I won't be able to go because.." my words came out as a mumble.

"Pardon sweetie?" Kyungshim didn't hear a word that came out of my mouth. Taking a breath I repeated what I said "Jeno asked me on a date... and I really think I like him"

Kyungshim let our a long breath before taking my hand. "You think you like him or you like him?" It came out as a question. "He makes my heart beat and he always makes me smile and laugh, he also is my first kiss"

"Are you sure the only reason you like him isn't because he kissed you?"

///short chapter HEE HEE