c.b.<fight w parents>

Începe de la început

Corbyn said all of that surprising himself and his parents. His dad lefted up his hand and full on slapped corbyn in the face making corbyn whimper in pain.

"Speak to me like that again young boy I'll do it again harder. You don't tell us how to parent OUR children. Your were the drunken mistake, you can die for all I fucking care, your mom and I fucking hate you and we always have since 20 years ago. Kill yourself for all we care. Just get out." His dad yelled with so much anger.

Whatever, my life will be so much better without you in it. What happened next corbyn didn't expect, his dad slapped him again in the same exact spot as the last, but this hit hurt more than the last.

Corbyn ran up to his bedroom slammed his door and started packin all his cloths, he was done with his family and was never coming back. Tears threatened to fall as corbyn was packing his boxers and pants. He was almost done when jordan came in and immediately pulled him into a hug with these following words:

"Don't listen to them corbyn, there all so wrong, you go back to cali and leave your dream, I love you so much but never come back here, not after what happened tonight" my brother simply said leaving my room with one last hug.

I walked over to my mirror and saw the bruise that was dark purple and red where my dad has slapped me. I pulled and my phone and went to the group chat with the boys and i.

Why Don't We groupchat
The dumbass's

Corbyn💜👊: guys, aye in coming home a bet sooner than I expected, imma be on the first flight out tommorow morning.

Corbyn💜👊: i couldn't, I shouldn't be here anymore so im coming home early. see you guys tommorow xoxo

Jack💯👌: bud, why do you wanna come home early. what's wrong ?

Corbyn💜👊: nothing, i just wanna come home early, I miss you guys that's all.

Zach💫✌: aww that's so sweet, we miss you too buddy❤

Daniel💘💋: Bro we miss you too, but are sure there's not something wrong ?

Jonah🔒❤: were all for you coming home fr, but you love your family we all know you wouldn't wanna just leave like that. did something happened? do u want us too call u ?

Corbyns💜👊: no, don't call please, im crying way too much for that.

Zach💫✌: dude, your starting to scare us now, why are you crying what's wrong ?

Daniel💘💋: dont keep it to yourself, you texted us to obviously tell us, so till us

Jack💯👌: dani, don't be rude, take your time corbs. were right here for you always.

Corbyn💜👊: my dad, mom and i all got into a fight, about me living again, my dad got so pissed and slapped me in the face twice, now there's a big fucking bruise on the side of my face, and my dad never wants to see me again and honestly im fine with that. It just hurts knowing that I was there drunken one night stand mistake, ashley always told me that, but actually hearing it come from my partent hurt alot more.

Jonah🔒❤: corbyn buddy, im so sorry, will always be here for you bud we love you so much❤

Daniel💘💋: he's right ya know.
read 11pm

I decided to keep my drama out if the boys lifes. Tommorow I'll be on a flight home, were my mom and dad can't judge me for well me.

Yeah it hurts like hell knowing they never wanted me, but I know going back home to the boys is all I really need.

3rd person POV

With that Corbyn had fallen into a deep slumber not waking up once that night, that was for the best though.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning corbyn arrived to the airport not doubting his decision once, he board the flight.

The whole way home he thought about the worse

like my dad said im useless

im dead weight, the begging to be lifted up, but held down by an anchor.

i can see why my mom or dad didn't want me

It all hit me at once, tears started dripping down my face, luckily I was alone, in the sitting bays.

Once the plan landed i was picked up at the he airport by our manger, i sit in the passenger side, with tears falling down my already red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, it was just getting worse by the moment.

"Everythings going to be okay, the boys got your back on this one, we all do corbs, will never gonna let you go ever." Tyler our manager said to me putting his hand on my thigh for comfort. Thank, I uh really needed that. He just nodded his head agreement, he pulled out his phone, I'm guessing to text the boys on what just happened

We pulled up to the house about 20 minutes later, I got my stuff and walked through the front door just to see my best friends staring back at me with smiles across their faces, I couldn't help but smile at this involuntarily moment the boys had just giving me.

They all pulled me into thier chests and I cried there for a while. Mostly jonahs though. Whenever I'm down and out him or daniel are always there for me, all the guys r but I trust jonah and daniel the most.

"Corbyn just know, you are not a dead weight, you are not worthless, you are the most precious guys ive even meant, and I wouldn't have it any other way, I love you, daniel jack and zach love you, and if your mom nor dad can see that, then I guess you'll be stuck with us, because we fully accept in our lives, your mom and dad are just stressed or sum shit, they be making up lies 24/7 about, cause none of that stuff was true. because we love you." Jonah said making me tear up, we all did a group hug one last time before I was sweeped off my feet my jonah and taken to that couch.

We all laughed and had an amazing time, when ever im with them I know life is gonna be just fine.

I was cuddled against jonah, well more like on top, I had my head on his chest slowly drifting off into a

deep

deep

deep

sleep. My life got so much better after that night, granted I never saw my mom or dad again, they went off the grid, I saw jordan occasionally which would make me happy, but the only family i needed had only three words

Why don't we

My forever home.

i actually love this one.

as you guys can see im in corbyns lane and then jonahs😂 corbyn and jonah are my favs. who's yours ?

also, I ship jorbyn or dorbyn😂

also, whoever requested this one, thanks, it's something different❤

-kilie❤