Chapter 52

One week later

One week later

Khushi got a call from Arnav as she laid down on her bed.

"Are you free on Saturday?" He asked her.

"I don't have any class on Saturday, so I'm totally free."

"Then let's go for a date. I will drop you back home at evening."

"No, I'm not coming for a date." She replied.

"Okay then, let's cancel it." Saying this he cut the call.

'What kind of boyfriend is he? Can't he understand that I want him to ask politely? He just planned everything and just instructed me what to do. He only have besharam ideas, not romantic ones.' She thought.

Her phone started to ring again.
"Finally laadgovernor's tube light got lit." She said to herself while looking at her phone.

"Baby, don't disturb me on Saturday. I will be on a date." He said as soon as she attended the call.

"What??? Who is that chudel??? How could you laadgovernor??? With which chudel you are going on a date without me. Just because I said a no, you find another date with a few second."

"Well my girlfriend told me that she is not interested in the date. So I decided to have a date with myself or I can take Nirav with me."

"Come and pick me at 10'O clock in the morning on Saturday." Khushi ordered him.

"Not 10, I will be there at 9. Be ready baby." Saying this he cut the call.

"See again he ordered me." Khushi said looking at her phone.

Then she found her phone ringing again.
"Try not to be sexy and gorgeous. Let my buddy be in peace." Khushi cut the call while he had a smirk on his face. He can imagine her expression right now.

On Saturday, Khushi waited for him. She got into the car and saw him staring at her.

 She got into the car and saw him staring at her

"Why are you looking like that?"

"You looks so gorgeous baby."

"You find me good in each and every dress I wear."