Chapter 33

Next morning Khushi woke up first and looked at Arnav

Next morning Khushi woke up first and looked at Arnav. She smiled at the sleep figure beside her. Soon her smile vanished into anger realising what happened yesterday.

"Laadgovernor made me sleep even without my knowledge. Couldn't he just wake me up instead of making me sleep.
How innocent he looks when he sleeps, nobody will say that a shameless laadgovernor is there within him." She muttered to herself. She removed his hands wrapped around him and went to the bathroom taking her dress.

Arnav woke up and didn't find his angel beside him. He heard the sound of shower and understood that she is in shower. He continue to lie down on the bed waiting for her. He heard the door getting opened and found Khushi standing near to the door.

Arnav looked at her wet figure cladded in the bathrobe given by him.

"You were teasing me yesterday, so..." She paused her sentence and looked at Arnav who is still lying on the bed. She untied the bathrobe and opened it for three seconds and closed the door.

"What the f**k?" Swearing Arnav sat down on the bed still recovering from the sight he is bestowed upon. Khushi lean on to the bathroom and blushed.

"That laadgovernor was asking for this yesterday, let him sufer now." She told herself and looked at the mirror for a moment.

"What have you done to me laadgovernor? When did I become this bold?" Khushi asked looking at herself through the mirror

While Arnav got a hard on and sat on the bed waiting for her. Khushi worn her dress and stepped out of the bathroom.

"What was that baby? See what you done to my little buddy?"

"You were asking me to practice some moves, so I was practicing. If your little buddy get excited just by my practice what will happen to him when he get to see the full show?" She teased him.

"Baby if you aren't on your periods, by this time you would have been moaning my name like a mad woman. I know that you are taking full advantage of your periods, but who will save you when I will get you next time?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"What if I don't want to be saved?"

"You are going to hurt your throat then."

"Let it be, for now go and calm down your very little buddy Arnav." She said to him.

"Baby, do you really think that my little buddy is very little?" This time Khushi started to blush hearing his question.

"Tell me baby." He snaked his hands inside her top touching her tummy. He pulled her closer rubbing himself on her.

"Baby, if you say it now it won't proceed further." He said raising his hand upward while she started to breathe heavily. Khushi gasped when her cupped her breast.

"Baby, are you testing both of our patience." He pushed up her bra and set her breast free.

"Baby, don't you still feel that my little buddy is very little?" He pulled her closer letting her feel his hard on.