The pirate couldn't help but grimace at the blood red cut, it didn't look as bloody as he expected but it certainly wasn't drying out. Primrose knew that it was of her own doing for not taking it easy enough, but adventure was in her nature.

"This is going to hurt Pan," Harry dabbed some extra dressing with the pure pirate alcohol before placing the bottle down.

Primrose's subconscious panicked at the thought of the excruciating pain, instinctively she reached for Harry's empty hand and gave it a tight squeeze as he began cleaning the slash. Burning pains took over her senses as he did so, her hand holding his in almost a death grip at this point.

"Shi-" Primrose almost yelled.

"Ah-ah miss potty mouthed Pan..." Hook smirked at the girl before putting down the alcohol soaked bandage before placing a clean dressing across the wound.

The pain had subsided upon the removal of the alcohol, Harry had then begun to wrap the bandage around Primrose and secure it safely. "Thanks Pirate,"

He nodded curtly, standing to his feet after she placed a soft kiss to his cheek.

"I'm going to help the crew get ready, meet us up there when you're done." Harry explained, picking up the alcohol and dressings. He placed them back on the shelf before heading for the exit.

"I love you, Hook." Primrose called as she heard the door creak open. She didn't see, but harry smiled to himself, genuine happiness on his features before he reciprocated his girl's declaration and headed outside.

×××

"You're serious, you made this from your 3D printer?" Evie spun a red, black and white sword in her hand, looking over Carlos's work.

"Yeah," Carlos shrugged. "Gotta look good on the battlefield, right?" He looked to Jay.

"Sure," Jay shrugged, pulling on his jacket as the five of them readied themselves to head to the Isle.

Upon finding out about the fight this morning, Evie and Jay were taken by surprise. Although, neither were willing to back out of a fight, their origin never truly leaving them. Lonnie had been creating some smoke bombs since daybreak for them, being unable to join as she had lessons to get to.

The four were looking forward to being there to observe Uma get taken down a peg or two. Especially after what the Sea Witch did to Mal at the Cotillion. Ben on the other hand, wanted redemption. Redemption for Uma and her friends, even redemption for Primrose after seeing just how well her Lost Boys had settled into life in the Kingdom.

The son of Beast and Belle was still unsettled by the pendants malfunctioning, it wasn't in line with Auradon morals. He intended to put it right, once he had fought with his beloved to help out her fellow Isle kids.

"Guys, the limousine is waiting outside." Ben said, standing by the door with his sword in hand.

As Mal and her friends gathered to leave through the dorms, they made one last check to ensure they had everything they needed for battle before taking off down the hall.

"Are we sure we know what we're up against, what exactly did you guys hear?" Evie asked, walking side by side with her purple haired sister.

A certain realisation hit Mal, they didn't know much. Just that the fight was at noon. "I mean, we might be walking into a death trap - but when have we ever lost a fight?"

Evie shook her head at her friend, Mal had always been quick on her feet. Eager to prove herself to everyone, and now the Kingdom as well as she prepares to become queen. Despite the lack of planning, just like Ben, Mal knew that helping Primrose was the right thing to do.