A LIFE WITHOUT MOM

It's been 10 months already since Mrs

It's been 10 months already since Mrs.Kim told to Sydney that she will be having a medication. She cant able to stand up and if she needed to sit or stand up she need a nurse or someone who can assist her. And that make it more hard to Sydney,after class her and Jimin went to the hospital to see Mrs. Kim and then they well go to the beach and then Sydney will cry and then they will went home for dinner at Jimin's house to eat. Most of the time Mr. Kim will went home very late and then he will went to the small office on their house and work again.

Then one day Sydney saw his Dad drinking whiskey while looking at their family picture and then he will cry.

"Dad.." as Sydney called her dad in a very soft voice because she will also going to cry

Mr. Kim just looked at her and then he cried again

Sydney went to her Dad and hugs him

"Dad.. I'm still here dad.. you can cry... It's okay to cry.." as Sydney also cries

"I love her so much and I don't give a f*ck if I will loose my money..I just want to be with her.. " as Mr. Kim is like a child crying so hard

Sydney tries to help her Dad to went to bed and since his Dad is a little bit drunk he was telling a story on how he meet Mrs. Kim and how he confess and propose for a marriage. While Sydney is just listening and smiling to see his Dad telling a story, She can see on his father's eyes that happiness that he misses so much.

" I went to her tonight.. and she was telling me that she wanted me to be happy.. and.." as Mr. Kim starts to cry while he was already seated on the bed.

"It's okay...Dad go to sleep now..Mom will be unhappy seeing you like this.." as Sydney smiles a bit while letting his Dad lay down to bed. And then she leave and close the light and cries again while going to her room. This is the first she saw her dad so vulnerable.

After a few weeks it's Sydney's Birthday

The same routine as Jimin and Sydney went to school.

"Before we went to the hospital Iwant to buy some flowers for Auntie" as Jimin stops on the flower shop

Sydney did not protest since it's for her mom, Jimin went inside the flowers shop while Sydney stays outside.

Jimin steps out of the flower shop with three bouquets of flowers and then they both bikes to the hospital, Sydney told to Mrs. Park that she don't like to celebrate her birthday, because this is the saddest birthday because her Mom is at the hospital, her dad was at work for a business meeting.

As they both arrived to the hospital